Jump to content

Photo

puerta vieja menu


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • Member
  • 714 posts

    Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:10 AM

    Here are the drinks available for Puerta Vieja. I have pictures of the first and second floor but I don't know how to post them. Can someone help?

     

     

    Attached Files



    #2 KAMEYER70

    KAMEYER70
    • Newbie
    • 108 posts

      Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:59 PM

      We are doing our rehearsal dinner at the Puerta Vieja. It's a really nice restaurant and the view from the top floor is beautiful. The general manager is very nice and accomodating. We are doing a low-key fajita bar and serving margaritas, mojitos and beer. Our price per person is $52 with tax and tip. They are also providing a guitarist at no cost.
      KM
      Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand
      10.20.07

      #3 Jtds2713

      Jtds2713
      • Member
      • 714 posts

        Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:01 PM

        Hi Kay,

        This is Jessica. So you are having the welcome dinner at Puerta Vieja too! wow-- we have the same ideas for our wedding and reception. Too bad FA is all booked-- even the Whale Terrace--for our wedding day. We are going with the Sheraton. It is highly recommended by our photographer Juan. Thank you again for all your help. If there is anything you need please let me know.

        #4 MARIA

        MARIA
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

          I am having the exact same setup as Kay is for my wedding on May 12, 2007-puerta vieja for rehearsal dinner on the upper terrace, then wedding at fiesta americana at the Imperial Suite. My planner is with sunset weddings, and they have arranged a fajita buffet for $26 per person, then $19 per person national bar (meaning only mexican liquor, beer, etc).

          #5 KAMEYER70

          KAMEYER70
          • Newbie
          • 108 posts

            Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:31 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jtds2713
            Hi Kay,

            This is Jessica. So you are having the welcome dinner at Puerta Vieja too! wow-- we have the same ideas for our wedding and reception. Too bad FA is all booked-- even the Whale Terrace--for our wedding day. We are going with the Sheraton. It is highly recommended by our photographer Juan. Thank you again for all your help. If there is anything you need please let me know.
            Jessica - My friend got married at the Sheraton last year and loved it! Good luck with the rest of the planning.
            KM
            Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand
            10.20.07

            #6 KAMEYER70

            KAMEYER70
            • Newbie
            • 108 posts

              Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:34 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MARIA
              I am having the exact same setup as Kay is for my wedding on May 12, 2007-puerta vieja for rehearsal dinner on the upper terrace, then wedding at fiesta americana at the Imperial Suite. My planner is with sunset weddings, and they have arranged a fajita buffet for $26 per person, then $19 per person national bar (meaning only mexican liquor, beer, etc).
              Maria - We ARE having identical events! The weird thing is my birthday is May 12th. Are you working with Carla from Sunset? She's been my point person for planning, but Beth will be there for the day of coordination. So far, they've been great to work with. I will be really curious to hear how everything goes for you... let's definitely share notes.
              KM
              Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand
              10.20.07

              #7 TammyB

              TammyB
              • Sr. Member
              • 10,630 posts

                Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:46 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by KAMEYER70
                Jessica - My friend got married at the Sheraton last year and loved it! Good luck with the rest of the planning.

                Umm, you should see if your friend can forward you some pics of here wedding. We would love to see it.

                #8 Alisarosenbaum

                Alisarosenbaum
                • Newbie
                • 88 posts

                  Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

                  I could not seem to find a website for them. I am interested in having our family dinner here for 16 people. Do you have sample group menus? Any contact info?

                  #9 Jtds2713

                  Jtds2713
                  • Member
                  • 714 posts

                    Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

                    Hi,

                    The website is www.puertavieja.com. The manager is Carlos. He is very nice and very accomodating. The phone number should be on the website. I have his e-mail but I don't have it right now so if you need it I can give it to you later. I am also him for a group menu but I think I will have the FAjita Buffet also.

                    #10 MARIA

                    MARIA
                    • Newbie
                    • 17 posts

                      Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:52 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KAMEYER70
                      Maria - We ARE having identical events! The weird thing is my birthday is May 12th. Are you working with Carla from Sunset? She's been my point person for planning, but Beth will be there for the day of coordination. So far, they've been great to work with. I will be really curious to hear how everything goes for you... let's definitely share notes.
                      Kay-How coincidental about your birthday! My planner is Christina from Sunset Weddings, met Beth when fiance and I were in Cabo in Feb. finalizing details. If you have any questions, let me know-I did a tasting at the Fiesta, the food and presentation were awesome!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users