Wedding shoes of my dreams!!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 aimee!

aimee!
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

oooooohmygosh. i am in love!
    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#22 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
    • 251 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:41 PM

That is hilarious because I want those shoes too. they have them on ebay but they have every color but those! I was so pissed! But as you stated they are way TOO expensive so hopefully we will both luck up! GOOD LUCK fellow shoe hunter LOL
      Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#23 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:10 AM

Those are some amazing shoes- i would loose sleep over those suckers!

#24 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

i love these shoes!

#25 lenka14

lenka14
          • 151 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Samantha S
            OMG!!!!!!!!!!! These shoes are so fricken stunning, I LOVE THEM! I got my dream shoes for my wedding-- they are fuchsia satin Louboutin's. I do not have buyer's remorse one bit! Word to the wise, I had never bought (or tried on) Louboutin's before and I ordered a size 38 (a US size eight) from Neiman Marcus and they are a tich too small. They were the last pair on the face of the earth so I am dealing with it but I recommend AT LEAST a half size if not a full size up from what you normally wear.
            I second that. I normally wear a size 37 but in Louboutin's I am a 38.

#26 katken

katken
            • 268 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

Ok, so they're not exactly Louboutin's. But I do love them. The are comfy too. I'm just obsessed with anything hot pink right now too, so they fit the bill.

Betsey Johnson Rally - Free Shipping

#27 DRB

DRB
              • 647 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
                OMG!!!!!!!!!!! These shoes are so fricken stunning, I LOVE THEM! I got my dream shoes for my wedding-- they are fuchsia satin Louboutin's. I do not have buyer's remorse one bit! Word to the wise, I had never bought (or tried on) Louboutin's before and I ordered a size 38 (a US size eight) from Neiman Marcus and they are a tich too small. They were the last pair on the face of the earth so I am dealing with it but I recommend AT LEAST a half size if not a full size up from what you normally wear.
                That's good to know about the sizes! Louboutin's are really hard to find here in general (the only high end store in my city that would have them, Holt Refrew, doesn't carry them) so I haven't had a chance to even try a pair on! My BM's and I are going to try to take a trip to NY so I'll be sure to try some on to make sure the size is right.

That's awesome that you got your dream Louboutin's for your wedding and that you have no buyer's remorse! I think that I'm the same as you, even if the shoes were too small I would just deal with it, lol. I have my fingers crossed that I will be able to get mine in my size. Until then I am still a Louboutin virgin, lol.

#28 DRB

DRB
                • 647 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KEE LAC
                  That is hilarious because I want those shoes too. they have them on ebay but they have every color but those! I was so pissed! But as you stated they are way TOO expensive so hopefully we will both luck up! GOOD LUCK fellow shoe hunter LOL
                  OMG isn't it frustrating! I have been trolling ebay almost every day! I even considered them in red (they are super cute in green too but that wouldn't fit with my wedding) but I know that won't be happy until I find a pair in blue! I'm hoping that when the Louboutin website is up and running again that maybe more will be available!

If I ever come across some pairs I'll let you know!

#29 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
                  • 173 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

if you do a search for ROSAZISSIMO on ebay they are available in a few colors and sizes! I'm dying for these in the light green so if anyone sees them . . . I'm obsessed.

#30 JayBee

JayBee
                    • 238 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
                      Word to the wise, I had never bought (or tried on) Louboutin's before and I ordered a size 38 (a US size eight) from Neiman Marcus and they are a tich too small. They were the last pair on the face of the earth so I am dealing with it but I recommend AT LEAST a half size if not a full size up from what you normally wear.
                      I'm in the shoe business, and I haven't paid for a pair of shoes in 6 years, but I'd definitely drop some cash on those little beauties! My company never makes shoes like that. (i wish they'd knock them off and sell em for like $275 or something!) *sigh* I can't wear anything higher than a 2 -3 inch heel, so until Louboutin makes a flat version, i'll keep looking

here's some advice on ordering european-sized shoes: european sizes run are sized in smaller increments. this means an american 8 = euro 38.5, an american 10 = euro 41. this means that are are in between sizes (37.5 is between 7 - 7.5, a 39.5 is between 8.5 - 9). Also shoes crafted in italy just tend to run smaller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users