Photo

Wedding shoes of my dreams!!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 DRB

DRB
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

I just have to gush (and whine slightly, ha ha).

I have completely fallen in love with a pair of shoes and I can't find them in my size anywhere!!!! I don't know if anyone else has seen the blue Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals but they are completely gorgeous!

Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals | NET-A-PORTER.COM

As far as I can tell net-a-porter was the only site that had them but now they're sold out (except in size 42). The new Christian Louboutin website isn't up and running yet so I haven't been able to try to find them there either I'm assuming that they're still available, they were just featured in pink in the newest Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.

I guess I'll just keep dreaming, they're too expensive ($760 ~ although I would give up food for a month to have them, lol) and probably too high to be comfortable anyways (4 inches).......but even FH and my guy friends think they're awesome and they're boys with no normal appreciation for shoes (FH would kill me if I did buy them though) !

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

Ooooohh those are fabulous! Great choice But yes the price tag hits you right in the gut....hmmm but wow those are a yummy pair of shoes!!!

#3 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

OMG! Those are fabulous! Why can't they be fabuless?!?!
        Anyways....here are my shoes. They are half the price and look beautiful on! I bought them in champagne but they have them in fushia for that pop of color!!

Stuart Weitzman 'Solitaire' Pump - View All - Nordstrom

#4 Danniellou

Danniellou
        • 815 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:29 PM

Very sexy shoes! You know they are hot when your future hubby can appreciate them!

#5 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:34 PM

OMG! I love them! They are gorgeous!! I am a sucker for shoes!

#6 milejilo

milejilo
            • 313 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

yes! yes! yes! i definitely crushed on the louboutin shoe *sigh*

and now i'm loosing sleep over these, and i can't find them anywhere in the teal.
              Shoe Designer Spotlight: Brian Atwood | FabSugar - Fashion & Style.

#7 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

WOW those shoes are to die for!!!

#8 Ayita

Ayita
                • 861 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by newbride
                  I just have to gush (and whine slightly, ha ha).

I have completely fallen in love with a pair of shoes and I can't find them in my size anywhere!!!! I don't know if anyone else has seen the blue Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals but they are completely gorgeous!

Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals | NET-A-PORTER.COM

As far as I can tell net-a-porter was the only site that had them but now they're sold out (except in size 42). The new Christian Louboutin website isn't up and running yet so I haven't been able to try to find them there either I'm assuming that they're still available, they were just featured in pink in the newest Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.

I guess I'll just keep dreaming, they're too expensive ($760 ~ although I would give up food for a month to have them, lol) and probably too high to be comfortable anyways (4 inches).......but even FH and my guy friends think they're awesome and they're boys with no normal appreciation for shoes (FH would kill me if I did buy them though) !
                  My God ! Very nice. I don't know what's your size but they are still available in 38 and 38.5 if you're not set on the color... see : Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo feather shoes | NET-A-PORTER.COM

If they are THE shoes you should just put them on your registry !!!!

#9 DRB

DRB
                  • 647 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by can't wait!
                    OMG! Those are fabulous! Why can't they be fabuless?!?!
                    Anyways....here are my shoes. They are half the price and look beautiful on! I bought them in champagne but they have them in fushia for that pop of color!!

Stuart Weitzman 'Solitaire' Pump - View All - Nordstrom
                    Oooohhh those are really cute too! And half price!!!! Man there are too many nice shoes in the world and not enough money for me to buy them all

I LOVE Stuart Weitzman but I have this silly idea in my head that when my FH goes to get the garter and I lift up my leg everyone will see the red Louboutin bottom of the shoe I don't think that 90% of my guests even know who Christian Louboutin is, or maybe they will by the time I show them all a picture of THE shoes, ha, ha.

#10 DRB

DRB
                    • 647 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ayita
                      My God ! Very nice. I don't know what's your size but they are still available in 38 and 38.5 if you're not set on the color... see : Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo feather shoes | NET-A-PORTER.COM

If they are THE shoes you should just put them on your registry !!!!
                      I know, I've thought of other colors and I've seen red, green, black and champagne on net-a-porter and/or ebay but I have my heart set on the blue ones (I'm so stubborn, once I get something in my head nothing else will do *sigh*).

Hmmm, putting them on the registry....somehow I think that FH would veto that one, lol. My friend keeps telling me to use the power of "the secret" and the "law of attraction" that Oprah kept talking about a few months ago. At this point that may be all I can go on, ha ha.

They will show up at my door, they will show up at my door...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users