It hit me this morning...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lpstjohn81

• 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

I'm getting married!!!!! And not only that but I'm getting married on St. John!!! And words just can't describe the feelings that I'm experiencing right now. Last week we booked the flight and the BEAUTIFUL villa, but this morning I got the confirmation from the officiant and it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! It's the most amazing feeling I've ever felt, I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel when I actually say "I do!" Has anyone else felt this or am I just a really emotional person??

#2 hbintexas

• 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Your post gave me chills! I haven't actually confirmed anything yet, but I'm sure i'll have those same realizations when I do!

#3 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, I'm there and it hit me when everyone coming with us got their receipts and jamaica wedding info sent to them from my TA. It was when I realized this is actually reality and I'm really going to have a dream wedding! Yay for us because destination weddings are so amazing!

#4 hollym

• 62 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

That's so exciting! I'm still a year away and nothing's in stone yet. Not gonna lie, it hasn't hit me but I know it will and I can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users