Sign in to follow this  
MrsWtobe

Well..it's official!

My FI and I decided to do the whole legal thing here and then do a renewal of vows/symbolic ceremony during our July wedding. And well...we actually got married tonight!

My FI was waaaay more excited about it then I was (this is NOT my wedding day!!)...but he's managed to calm down and realize that other than the legal stuff, it really wasn't our "wedding" day.

None of our families know as of right now, and I'm really trying hard to keep it a secret! (ok, maybe posting it ONLINE wasn't the best idea!!)...but just thought I'd share the news!!

Wow!!! Congratulations! Sounds like it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing to do it tonight? That's exciting!! When do you plan on telling everyone... or do you?

Congrats! We too are planning on tying the not legally in the US before heading to Mexico. It seems like less of a hassle...plus now you'll have two anniversaries to celebrate!! :)

That is wonderful! Congratulations to you both!!! We've been planning on doing the legal ceremony here in December (Mexico in Jan), but after the week I've had, it's really struck me just today that I don't want to wait that long---- I'd be at the courthouse Monday morning if I could!

I think it's so exciting just because it's such a special memory that only the 2 of you will share!