Photo

HELP! 2 days to plan bachlorette party!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:09 PM

So i'm leaving thursday morning for my BF's wedding in Belize. I want to do something bachlorette-ish but i'm drawing a blank. We didn't do anything ahead of time b/c the bride lives in Brazil, 2 BMs live in Hawaii, 2 of us are in Atlanta, and 1 is in Savannah.

The wedding is Saturday afternoon and Friday night is our only chance to do something with all of us together. The problem is we are staying on a private island and the wedding guests are the only people on the island. So, we can't do any bar hoping, bachlorette scavenger hunt type stuff. There will be about 10 girls total. Any ideas?
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#2 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

Tricky! Although you could just do a slumber party type thing! I love getting together with my girls, throw on some pjs, hair up in a ponytail (you could get your bride a tiara or something) and play silly girl games, eat fun food like popcorn, licorice, etc... gossip, danceparty in the room??

#3 nicmicj

nicmicj
      • 244 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

I agree with the previous suggestion. Since you all are on a private island, just have a girls slumber party. Maybe everyone can have a lingerie/night gown fashion show and help the bride choose some lingerie. Just be silly and have fun!

#4 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Those are cute ideas above. You could buy lots of nail polish and facial masks and y'all could have a spa night. Good luck! Belize is so gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users