Wedding Invitations - Any Ideas???

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 caporrone

• 109 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

invitations by dawn has an entire section and catalog devoted to Destination Weddings - they are fabulous and very reasonable

Destination Romance: Destination Wedding Invitations and Accessories

#22 CamHHI

• 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:25 AM

Hi mackenzie,
      Do you plan on making your own invitations? I was looking at cardstock and envelopes online today and found a few websites that have your colors (listed as dark purple and golden green). Only catch is you have to either take it to a printer or print yourself.
      Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com

#23 SoonToBeE

• 198 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:42 PM

I can help you design something custom for you! I also have an etsy shop if you are interested (Etsy :: jennle :: jennle custom destination wedding designs). I can do something else besides boarding passes if you are interested!

I couldn't find anything that was what I wanted, so I decided to do it myself.

#24 MickeyMouse

• 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Cute quote name="Pazoop" url="/t/30877/wedding-invitations-any-ideas#post_587464"]I had the same problem -- I think I spent a million hours looking for wedding invitations online and another million hours looking in stores in person...I drove myself crazy. Then I finally Kenzie Kate. My camera is broken so I can't post pictures of my invites but they look pretty similar to the two below... Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. She was really great to work with and super flexible! Also, FYI...she has a blog that she updates daily that I've become obsessed with -- great wedding related info -- you should check it out if you can! Something Old, Something New[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users