Photo

My Dress Came In & It Fits...Sort Of :)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

I tried on a sample dress back in July and ordered it right away because I fell head over heels for it...so it just came in and my Mom and I went up there for me to try it on. I was so worried it would be too small but it fit fairly well. The halter straps will have to be taken up and it needs to be shortened, but I made an alteration appointment for December, so hopefull by June it will fit perfectly. The alterations lady pretty much told me I had no boobs, so I guess I might put padding in there or something :)

I am still so in love with it and know I will love it even more, once I don't have to have things pinned in order to see how it will really look :)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#2 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:21 PM

WOW... nope that is it.... you will be perfect for June!! Ummmm I have padding is that a bad thing... LOL

#3 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

That dress is Gorgeous and it looks really great on you!!
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#4 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:22 PM

Its beautiful...and looks like it fits you perfectly!! Boobs optional!!

#5 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BachataBride
            Its beautiful...and looks like it fits you perfectly!! Boobs optional!!
            Thanks!

I couldn't believe she said that to me. She looked at my chest and said she didn't guess we would have to worry about a bra or anything. I mean, I have never had any complaints before But I think the "girls" will look better once the dress actually fits up there.

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

Oh I love that dress! I think Rebecca wore that too (becks) and I absolutely love it to pieces! I am such a fan of the lace dresses, they are so romantic.

#7 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Oh I love that dress! I think Rebecca wore that too (becks) and I absolutely love it to pieces! I am such a fan of the lace dresses, they are so romantic.
                I knew it looked familiar!! I love them too!! So elegant!!

#8 KatyKo

KatyKo
                • 851 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carly
                  She did wear it. And actually, that is how I even found BDW. I googled the dress and found a pic of Becks in the dress and then found this site because of that...awww :) I was so excited to see Becks' wedding and TTD pics - and she was absolutely gorgeous in this dress. I can't wait to wear it :)

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:45 PM

katy, it was amazing on rebecca, and it will be amazing on you! it is just a truly gorgeous dress :)

#10 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

How pretty! As soon as I saw it, I thought of Rebecca. Now I know why!

How great that you can get a visual of what it will look like at a real beach wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users