Sign in to follow this  
**~Jenn~**

Plastic Luggage Tags...Where are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
I got mine from Amazon. 100 for $11.00. Posting them tonight as I just finished my 4 templates.
Hi...What exactly were yours called?? i searched on Amazon and I must not be looking at the right things :-( The Badges don't come with the eLoops you need to make it a "luggage Tag" and when I search for Luggage tags...It gives me the self laminating ones :-(
Aghhhh!! :-)
I know I have time, I 'm just trying to get alot of the moe inexpensive stuff done and out of the way. Plus I'm antsy!! LOL

My badge holders were purchased separately from the luggage tag loops. I know some of the girls have used ribbons and other things, rather than the plastic loops.

I used badge holders, bought them at walmart. I think they were 10 for $3, maybe?

I used ribbon to make the loops.

they also sell the badge holders at staples, but I think they were a little more expensive.

I thought about the Ribbon, But what if they fall off?? LOL I get paranoid about the Dumbest things!! But that actually makes the most sense...Amazon had a 50 pack for $11 I think...

Thanks Ladies!!

If you go to OfficeMax or Office Depot ask for ID badge holders or they usually have them in the same vicinity as the name tags. The ones I purchased were manufactured by ACCO, you can either purchase the vertical or horizontal aligned versions.

I have the answer for you.......but you'll have to go look at my posting that I just posted about my luggage tags. I just posted it a bit ago showing off mine, (lol). I don't remember what their called and I just erased the email about them. Go check out my posting. It'll say MY DIY LUGGAGE TAGS. Original huh?