Sign in to follow this  
Wisco4

WISCO4..I'm back and I'm married!

Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures. We are also staying at the Riu but not having our wedding there, so it's nice to hear that you still got good treatment even though you weren't holding your wedding there.

I can't WAIT to see pics! Post some teasers as soon as you can! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures. We are also staying at the Riu but not having our wedding there, so it's nice to hear that you still got good treatment even though you weren't holding your wedding there.

I can't WAIT to see pics! Post some teasers as soon as you can! :)
Yes, as soon as you get there, find Victor or Juventino. They will make sure your group is well taken care of! They did make it a point to say 'normally they don't allow outside coordinators and photogs, but because our wedding wasn't there, the would make an exception'. I loved that they handled our welcome bags. We had a couple of mix-ups but that was our fault. We should've labeled each bag with the guests name. The Santa Fe put them in the guests rooms and the Palace handed them out upon check-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
Yes, as soon as you get there, find Victor or Juventino. They will make sure your group is well taken care of! They did make it a point to say 'normally they don't allow outside coordinators and photogs, but because our wedding wasn't there, the would make an exception'. I loved that they handled our welcome bags. We had a couple of mix-ups but that was our fault. We should've labeled each bag with the guests name. The Santa Fe put them in the guests rooms and the Palace handed them out upon check-in.
Thanks so much, this is great info!

Are you going to post the rest of your planning thread too? I want to see all of your stuff!