Any October 2009 Brides???

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by ddiinnyyeell
    Flowers, cake, and music are all included in my wedding package at Aventura Spa Palace. It's nice, since I don't have to go searching for it, but it makes me feel like I should be doing something but I don't know what!!

What about you? Where are you having your ceremony?

PS: That's great you have 17 booked!! We have about 12 people who have booked flights but no room bookings yet. I wish they would hurry up!! haha :)
    We are having the ceremony at Maria Reina de la Paz church. I cant wait! It such a beautiful church.

We actually have 29 guests booked so far and everyone has flights and rooms booked as well. The family is so anxious to go already.

#92 budgetjamaicabride

• 516 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

I am laughing. I am an October bride and have been living on the forum. THen I was sent overseas for work for two weeks. Not only did I not get to play in my favorite forum for two weeks because of limited connectivity, but I came back and feel behind on my planning. I know it is not true, but not working on anything for two weeks is an amazing thing less than 6 months out.

#93 Mystic

• 254 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

Four months to go! Time is starting to go by so fast. Still on the list of things to do:

dress alterations
        ties and footwear for the guys
        working on OOT bags/ favors
        find someone to do hair/makeup
        centerpiece/ dinner decorations

Other than that, I think most things are set! I was feeling really overwhelmed with things to do until I just made that list.

How is everyone else doing?

We have 18 people who RSVP'd yes so far, so 20 of us total as of now.

#94 emme

• 382 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:05 AM

Hello Ladies...

I am also an October bride...10/15/09 at Gran Bahia Principe Coba in the Mayan Riviera...and it's coming sooooo quickly!! I read all of the posts of where people are at and I feel so behind!! There are also so many cool things to do (DIY projects, OOT bags) that I think I have taken on more than I ever expected with a DW.

Good luck and happy planning to everyone :)

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#95 MAK

• 89 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hey October 24th brides!!! Only 4 months to go : )

#96 Mystic

• 254 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

I know, can you believe it?! We are so going to be ready for a sunny Mexican vacation come October. Here in Boston, we've had nothing but rain all month!

#97 ShelbyFL

• 211 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

I'm getting married October 10 at ROR... I am starting to FREAK OUT!!! 79 days to go!

October Brides unite!!

#98 BahiaBride16

• 114 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

Im also getting married on Oct 16, 2009! Its coming up so quick!! I'm so excited :)

#99 Bethanykd

• 33 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

girls...it is coming up soon! Anyone have any ideas of things to put in the guests welcome beach bags?

#100 yolyd75

• 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:16 AM

October 10, 2009 bride here. I'm so amazed at how quickly it's approaching.. Still soo much to do and not enough time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users