39 Days! But Who's Counting...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:50 PM

39 days until take off!

I've finally heard more from Chandlyn on details! It seems as if everything is falling into place. I have to admit I'm glad there aren't any extra guests coming because it makes things sooo much easier!

Anyone else getting close & freaking out?!?!

#2 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:55 PM

You must be getting soo excited!
      39 Days really isn't too long.
      got everything pretty much ready?? paperwork, dresses etc.

#3 ccunningham

ccunningham
      • 58 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

Ellipse, I'm just a few weeks before you on October 31st, so we're down to 23 days. It's starting to feel like crunch time. I haven't picked out my bouquet or gazebo decor and Tai Floral emailed me this week to let them know asap. Decisions, decisions!

#4 kater

kater
        • 77 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

It really freaked me out to look at the calendar and see that the wedding is one month from yesterday! Time flies so fast when wedding-planning. What exactly does Chandlyn contact you about besides reception info? I'm not whether to email her about little details, or to wait until our meeting there? How much detail are you going into with her?

#5 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:49 AM

I am ready with the exception of paperwork. I have an appointment next week to get our ID Notarized and then I'm sending it out.

I go in on the 18th to have my dress hemmed and I'm also having a hair trial done as well.

Other than that we are ready!

I emailed Chandlyn to give her specific details of a few things that I wanted but mainly I just went over the details of the entire day including wedding time etc. just to be sure!

Kater ~ I'll be looking for your review...hopefully you have time to post before I take off

ccunningham ~ What do you mean by gazebo decorations? I only ask this because I havn't picked anything. Mind you I'm not paying for extras or anything as I have the Royal Package.

Chicklet ~ I keep forgetting that you are less than an hour away from me...too funny! I think I'm beyond excited now!

#6 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:04 AM

Whoo Hooo how exciting!
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#7 ccunningham

ccunningham
              • 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

I'm renting the aisle runner for $45 and the white/blue gossamer for $50. Someone else on here used the gossamer, and I thought it looked very pretty. I asked Chandlyn about it, and she told me it was $50, but to contact Tai Floral for additional colors, etc.

#8 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

Do you still have pics of what you are talking about?

I am assuming some of these or at least some decorations are included in the package! I'm running out of money so I guess I'll have to take what they give me lol

#9 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
                  • 220 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

I'm so excited, I can't belive it's a little over a month away! I have my second fitting tomorrow and I can't wait to see what she did for me. I've been waiting so long to get this close and it doens't seem real yet. Yay I'm so excited for everyone!! Ellipse you're going to be down when I am right? I'll be there Nov. 12th-22nd.

#10 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

WOOHOO! I'm getting excited now..just a little bit lol

Yes..we will be there at the same time. I arrive on the 16th and will be there until the 23rd. We'll have to meet for a drink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users