Groom Sandles??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hi everyone!

So my Fiance is having a hard time finding sandles the are semi-closed. He's not big on showing his toes all the way.., so he's been looking for sandles that are atleast some what enclosed. Any Ideas

#2 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

I bought some sandles that were somewhat closed toed for my dad and FI at Kohls. I bought them a few months ago when they had their summer stuff out still. It might be hard to find sandles this time of year. You have some time left, maybe wait until spring? Good Luck!

#3 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Here are some that kinda cover the toes but are cool looking too I found them on Nordstrom: Designer Collections and Top Apparel, Shoe and Beauty Brands they have a lot of different types check it out

Timberland 'Kyle' Sandal - View All - Nordstrom
        Mephisto 'Sam' Sandal - View All - Nordstrom
        Cole Haan 'Norland' Fisherman Sandal (Men) - View All - Nordstrom
        B¸rn 'Shon' Sandal (Men) - View All - Nordstrom

#4 Mrs.Captain

• 156 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

I saw some Clarks sandals the other day that had a mostly closed toe.
          Jennifer & David
          January 22, 2009
          Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#5 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:03 AM

I had a tough time with this also, Jay hates his toes.. so we had to find closed toed too. Seriously, check into the nordstroms site.. and try and order a few pair if you can... we noticed that even his normal size was 2 big and had to go down. Good luck!!

#6 dancingdolphin

• 105 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:18 AM

My FI doesn't like to show his toes either. What is it with guys and their toes

#7 roxymexbride

• 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:31 AM

I don't know? But my FI does'nt like showing his either. I am glad though cause he has ugly toes!

#8 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

Born makes some nice fisherman's sandals that are pretty enclosed. Here is a page with their styles. I think my FI is going to go for a similar look-- he's not really into showing off his toes either!

#9 becks

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

Fisherman sandals are definitely the way to go. There are lots of different variations, so just find one you like. I finally talked DH into a pair by Timberland about a year ago (over tons of protest), and now I can hardly get him out of them.

You might want to wait until the begining of March when they start showing up again.

I think we got his from Zappos - free shipping both ways! So I ordered about 5 pairs and sent 4 back.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users