Photo

Does anyone have info on Fiesta Americana Cabo?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

I'm looking for some information on Fiesta Americana, Cabo, more specificaly about their Spa and services. Marty is able to get a really good rate there so were trying to decide for our wedding night (well two nights) to stay either there or the Sheraton. I love the Sheraton but as it stands Marty can't get any special rates so I would only be able stay there one night versus two at FA. Plus I want to make sure it's worth staying at FA and having the wedding at the Sheraton (not changing my location, love it)

#2 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:26 PM

Tammy - I was originally thinking of this location for a wedding based on a friend's recommendation. She had her wedding there and my sister went and said it is SO beautiful!! I would think you could email the hotel directly for spa quotes? I will ask my sister's friend if she used the spa - I'll let ya know...

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

Yeah I've been trying to locate their email address but I'm having no luck.

#4 jpkw

jpkw
        • VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:39 PM

ok, i heard back from the friend. she did not use the spa at fiesta americana but her niece & sister in law got massages and LOVED it! she may have the sales contact at home. are you still looking for contact info?

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

Yes Jen I was hoping I could find a website or email address and have them send me the spa information. Would LOVE any help you can give.

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

Tammy I had two different videographers send me sample DVDs of weddings and they both took place at the Fiesta Americana and it looked gorgeous. But I know that doesn't help you b/c you are not trying to have your wedding there, you just want to stay there. I don't have any contact info but maybe Tammy does. Didn't someone on this site get married at Fiesta?

-Glenda

#7 jpkw

jpkw
              • VIP Member
              • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:29 AM

Try this link
                http://www.fiestamer...l/FAG_index.jsp

Click on "Los Cabos"

Carretera Transpeninsular, Km. 10.3
                Col. Cabo del Sol
                Los Cabos, B.C.S, 23410
                TEL.: +52 (624) 145 62 00
                FAX: +52 (624) 145 62 01

It says the toll free number from the US is: 1-800-FIESTA-1

hope this helps! I'm waiting to get a direct contact from my friend for you too...

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:02 AM

hey tammy...jennifer posted the link above to FA...

the rates their are pretty good...about $230 per night and you have an option to add the breakfast plan or go AI.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

Thanks Tammy, Marty is able to get us a room for $160.00 a night with her Corporate TA discount. I just need to decide if staying at the FA for a couple of nights and get married at the sheraton would be too much hassle.

Remind me, isn't FA located next door to the Sheraton?

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

Thanks Jen for the contact info...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users