Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Does anyone have info on Fiesta Americana Cabo?

I'm looking for some information on Fiesta Americana, Cabo, more specificaly about their Spa and services. Marty is able to get a really good rate there so were trying to decide for our wedding night (well two nights) to stay either there or the Sheraton. I love the Sheraton but as it stands Marty can't get any special rates so I would only be able stay there one night versus two at FA. Plus I want to make sure it's worth staying at FA and having the wedding at the Sheraton (not changing my location, love it)

Tammy - I was originally thinking of this location for a wedding based on a friend's recommendation. She had her wedding there and my sister went and said it is SO beautiful!! I would think you could email the hotel directly for spa quotes? I will ask my sister's friend if she used the spa - I'll let ya know...

ok, i heard back from the friend. she did not use the spa at fiesta americana but her niece & sister in law got massages and LOVED it! she may have the sales contact at home. are you still looking for contact info?

Yes Jen I was hoping I could find a website or email address and have them send me the spa information. Would LOVE any help you can give.

Tammy I had two different videographers send me sample DVDs of weddings and they both took place at the Fiesta Americana and it looked gorgeous. But I know that doesn't help you b/c you are not trying to have your wedding there, you just want to stay there. I don't have any contact info but maybe Tammy does. Didn't someone on this site get married at Fiesta?

-Glenda

Try this link

http://www.fiestamericana.com/portal/FAG_index.jsp

Click on "Los Cabos"

Carretera Transpeninsular, Km. 10.3

Col. Cabo del Sol

Los Cabos, B.C.S, 23410

TEL.: +52 (624) 145 62 00

FAX: +52 (624) 145 62 01

It says the toll free number from the US is: 1-800-FIESTA-1

hope this helps! I'm waiting to get a direct contact from my friend for you too...

hey tammy...jennifer posted the link above to FA...

the rates their are pretty good...about $230 per night and you have an option to add the breakfast plan or go AI.

Thanks Tammy, Marty is able to get us a room for $160.00 a night with her Corporate TA discount. I just need to decide if staying at the FA for a couple of nights and get married at the sheraton would be too much hassle.

Remind me, isn't FA located next door to the Sheraton?