Photo

Just bought FI & GM Suits!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edssbride09

edssbride09
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

So, my FI was set on having a custom suit made by this incredible travelling tailor... He was SET on this! Being the frugal bride that I am, i was constantly trying to get him to see that he could get a great suit without blowing our budget on a custom one... well last night we were checking out the Macys site and found it!!

It is not your typical tan suit, and i absolutely love the colour. PLUS I found a terrific discount that gave us free shipping, AND 20% off, so the grand total was $256.00 for this beautiful Calvin Klein number! If anyone wants to order GM attire for the next 2 days you can use the code for mens ware VIPSALE! We just also ordered all the pants for the GM!

I can't find a picture to post, but here is the link for any other frugal brides out there!

Calvin Klein Tan Tic Suit Separates - Suits & Suit Separates - Men's - Macy's

Was so excited I just had to share!

#2 Shay2679

Shay2679
    • 493 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:30 PM

Congratulations! It is really nice, and a big check off your "To-Do" List!

I know how excited I was when we got the guys suits!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:34 PM

I like, I like a lot!

#4 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

That's a really nice suit. I am encouraging my fiance to buy a nice suit instead of getting a tux for our ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users