i got it today. its so lovely. i will photograph it tomorrow to share with everyone here if youd like me to. i will go ahead and photograph it in a neutral location just in case you dont have one at the wedding. i wont bring it with me. i think weve already talked about this! but i love it. i cant wait until the wedding. im beside myself thinking of all the fun weddings i have going on this year and three gals from BDW forum :) thanks everyone. youve all been so great since i joined. (wow got all mushy!) smile03.gif

allright mushy gushing over. thats about as good as it gets.

thanks Leigh! I am happy with how they turned out, given that it was my first real DIY project, and I don't consider myself the creative type. you can absolutely photograph it if you'd like! I am going to do my best to take one with me, but you never know ...

Yeah Ann, where's mine? Just because I'm getting married in a different location and a couple of days before you, doesn't mean that I wouldn't be there in spirt.. :-)

dang it, they muct have got lost in the mail. seriosuly though - i think it would be a blast for any BDW brides to make it to my wedding - OPEN INVITATION!

Yeah I know, If would have been fun to plan it ahead of time, I could have did our HM in PV, that way we could have been there.. :-)