Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Bouquet - Alternative to ribbon tying on stems?

Recommended Posts


I have seen bouquets were instead of a ribbon tying the stems together they use what looks like a couple thin diamond bracelets. With this style you can see almost all of the stems.


Does anyone know what this is called? Thanks wink.gif

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this