Photo

Headed to Sayulita in November

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:54 AM

We are going to visit Sayulita for some decompression, surf, yoga and eats over Thanksgiving. We will stay at Villa Amor for 4 nights and then stay in PV our last night. We might check out Yelapa, but not sure if we will have time. I will post pictures for sure:)

The only problem with Villa Amor is their customer service is AWFUL. I called the wedding coordinator and emailed her about 15 times with no return call. She emailed back once but just sent me a link to their wedding site, which is not very informative. We have even contacted them to make our November stay reservations, but have not heard back yet. It seems the only way to book there is to physically go!

#2 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

I just say take this miss communication with their WC as an excuse LOL... Villa Amor is lovely and Sayulita is great to relax and eat yummy food, try the shrimp and bacon pizza at Don Pedro's is AWESOMEEEE.....

#3 smathieu

smathieu
      • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:10 AM

I have had a wonderful experience with the WC at Villa Amor. We have not decided if that is where we will be having our wedding, but she has been VERY quick to respond to emails. I think she said that she recently became the exclusive WC there, so that may not be who you were working with. I have been working with Karen and I absolutely love her. We were actually there this weekend and are deciding between two locations and Karen is a huge consideration as we make our final decision. We do have a concern with Sayulita being a little too small and "hippy" for our group but we really would like to stay away from the giant resorts of PV. Decisions, decisions....

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Enjoy it! I'll be shooting there in August! Thanks for the tips.

#5 Mel&B

Mel&B
          • 613 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by smathieu
            I have had a wonderful experience with the WC at Villa Amor. We have not decided if that is where we will be having our wedding, but she has been VERY quick to respond to emails. I think she said that she recently became the exclusive WC there, so that may not be who you were working with. I have been working with Karen and I absolutely love her. We were actually there this weekend and are deciding between two locations and Karen is a huge consideration as we make our final decision. We do have a concern with Sayulita being a little too small and "hippy" for our group but we really would like to stay away from the giant resorts of PV. Decisions, decisions....
            I love Sayulita!!! I got engaged there and also went back for a day on our honeymoon. I too was concerned about it being a little too small for some of our guests and I also wanted to avoid a huge resort. That's why we chose Playa Fiesta in PV, and it was perfect for us! Good luck with your decision. I can't wait to visit Sayulita again next year. :)

#6 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:24 AM

So is that when you are planning to get married then? Or is this just a vacation?
              There are some independent WC is the PV area that could serve as your go-between if you have specific plans in mind. Just an idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users