Sign in to follow this  
Thomasjsgirl

LF: starfish

I bought lots of my starfish on eBay for some great prices. I'm just not willing to get rid of them b/c I am now using them, sand dollars and shells as decor in our home.

If I was going to be at the beach in time before your wedding, I would pick some up for you, b/c I also bought some at some of the beach stores on the coast -- but I bet someone on here would be able to pick some up for you. They were really inexpensive, and allowed us to use several different types/styles of starfish.

But do look for the tiny starfish on eBay - they were awesome to mix in with smaller shells and everyone commented on them! (there is a shot of our centerpieces and cake using the starfish/shells/etc in the link to my Teaser Pics in my siggy).

Good Luck!!! Your big day is almost here!!!!

Hi, I have a box of 24starfish (was 25, but my dog ate one - ha ha ha). They are the pencil starfish, 4-6 inches in size. I was going to use them to attach to my place-cards, but they ended up being a little too big - but they'd probably be perfect for decor for the reception. PM me if you are interested in and I can post pics and email you the price - I think I paid about $30 (including shipping) for them, so I'll just sell them to you for whatever I paid. It would be nice to get them off my hands, as my craft table is getting FULL :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Hi, I have a box of 24starfish (was 25, but my dog ate one - ha ha ha). They are the pencil starfish, 4-6 inches in size. I was going to use them to attach to my place-cards, but they ended up being a little too big - but they'd probably be perfect for decor for the reception. PM me if you are interested in and I can post pics and email you the price - I think I paid about $30 (including shipping) for them, so I'll just sell them to you for whatever I paid. It would be nice to get them off my hands, as my craft table is getting FULL :)
Hi Tracy! I sent you a PM.