Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

new kids in beantown last night

so awesome the new kids where home last night the place was crazy it was so fun to be 15 again.....there were so awesome....vh1 was there i think they are going to do a behind the scene concert from boston so cool and we where there....so fun!!!

I watched the VH1 Behind the music about them along with the live concert. They only showed them playing 3 songs. I was bummed out sad.gif It was great seeing them on stage again after 15 years

I'm limited to my VH1 in Canada so I couldn't catch the special! frown.gif But I love any thread abut them since I saw them when they were in Toronto! blush2.gif

Thats so awesome!!!! Glad you had a great time..how awesome were their performances? Jordan's body is out of control.. YUM! My boss goes to see them tonight in Ohio lol

I can't wait to see them next month in Edmonton. I saw them when they came 17 years ago!!! My MOH is taking my for my b-day present and she is so excited because she never got to go when they came last time. Nov 18th here I come!!!!!!!