Welcome & congrats! I just returned from my PV wedding a few weeks ago. Although we didn't marry at Dreams, we stayed there and LOVED it. I would tell everybody to stay there wink.gif Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Welcome and congratulations! I hope you'll share your engagement story!

Hi newbie..

I'm a newbie too. My fiance and I are heading to the Dreams for our wedding. We are still looking into WC, but found that the the WC at Dreams has been fine as far as communication goes. I am also looking into Dazzline Details WC, but have heard they are expensive. My godmother is a travel agent and said that they are always suggesting the Dreams Resorts for Destination wedding. I

still have a yr before the big day so I suppose I have some room for brainstorming. Good luck!

Welcome! We're thinking of that resort as well. Let us know if you go with it and if we can help you at all rolleyes.gif

My Fiance and I are staying at, and getting married at the Dreams resort in PV next June. I am super exicted about it. My god mother is a travel agent, and can't say enough about the Dreams Resorts. It is secluded with it's own beach which gives it a nice exclusive appeal.

Hi there, I'm totally new to the planning thing, and we LOVE what we've seen about dreams PV. My only worry is the beach. There are different reviews all over the place, and a travel agent told me the sand is dark and rocky and water is murky (more like a lake than an ocean). I'm hoping she was just trying to sell the carribean! How did you find the beach? Thanks.