Photo

Considering Dreams Los Cabos July 09

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 ~Debra~

~Debra~
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:23 AM

Congrats!! sounds like a destination wedding is perfect for you! Welcome to the forum!!!!

#12 trophywife

trophywife
    • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:28 AM

Wow your wedding sounds like loads of fun and I think it's so cool that you guys have family from everywhere coming!! I think destination weddings are fun because it brings people from everywhere to come together for a vacation that is pretty unfamiliar territory for everyone. Also makes it fair to all sides of the family because the wedding isn't in someone's neighborhood ya know?? Anyways, congrats and welcome to the forum!!

#13 ret2010

ret2010
      • 289 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:11 AM

to the forum!

#14 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
        • 1,448 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:20 AM

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations! Have fun planning!

#15 meagan

meagan
          • 133 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:22 AM

Welcome! I am a Dreams Los Cabos bride too!

I am getting married July 10th...you?

#16 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:21 PM

to the forum! Best of luck with your planning!

#17 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
              • 87 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

Hi! Thanks for the warm reception! Angel - where in VA are you from I grew up in Alexandria :)
                12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
                40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#18 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
                • 87 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by meagan
                  Welcome! I am a Dreams Los Cabos bride too!

I am getting married July 10th...you?
                  Yay!!! I'm actually trying to confirm July 11, 2009 the days after your's hopefully I'll get it confirmed in the next few days. I hope I'll be able to sneak a peak at your wedding since with luck I'll be there. They keep trying to push me toward 7/10/09 but since my FI and I are Jewish its not an option for us.
                  How big is your wedding party? and how far along with planning are you? I'd love to chat more

Sophie
                  12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
                  40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#19 meagan

meagan
                  • 133 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrs.S
                    Yay!!! I'm actually trying to confirm July 11, 2009 the days after your's hopefully I'll get it confirmed in the next few days. I hope I'll be able to sneak a peak at your wedding since with luck I'll be there. They keep trying to push me toward 7/10/09 but since my FI and I are Jewish its not an option for us.
                    How big is your wedding party? and how far along with planning are you? I'd love to chat more

Sophie
                    My wedding party is just my 2 sisters as maid and matron of honor, 2 nieces as jr. bridesmaids, and my FI's bro and best friend as best men. I just started really planning recently, and I have gotten a lot done I think. I finally just started talking to Yarai at DReams to plan colors and stuff. (well it's only been 2 emails so far, but hey its something)

Are you having a reception at home when you get back? I am in August when we get back. I have that place booked, and got flowers, but thats it. I feel like we have so much time, but I guess its gonna brezze by.

#20 meagan

meagan
                    • 133 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FutureMrs.S

Sophie
                      My wedding party is just my 2 sisters as maid and matron of honor, 2 nieces as jr. bridesmaids, and my FI's bro and best friend as best men. I just started really planning recently, and I have gotten a lot done I think. I finally just started talking to Yarai at DReams to plan colors and stuff. (well it's only been 2 emails so far, but hey its something)

Are you having a reception at home when you get back? I am in August when we get back. I have that place booked, and got flowers, but thats it. I feel like we have so much time, but I guess its gonna breeze by.

Hows your planning going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users