Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Brides post here

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#291 irishdonna

• 83 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

Hi there, we are considering BBGE for our wedding and i was curious if the bride and groom get any special perks?

Do you have any pix for venue options?

BBGE is very affordable for guests and i'm really thinking of going for it. 

#292 Juan Navarro

Juan Navarro

• Insiders
    • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

Maybe with this pictures you can have a better idea of how the BBGE looks like !!!

Juan Navarro

I invite you to look at my work in my website :www.juanphotos.com
      Visit my blog to see pictures of my latest weddings:www.juanphotos.com/blog

#293 Juels

• 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hi I am just doing some research on a few resorts. I have emailed the wedding coordinator but i havent recieved anything yet... If anyone has info on the resort could you please forward it to me at martinjuliana.l@gmail.com 

Thank You

#294 AD2012

• 240 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Hey Ladies,

I've read through some of the posts and information has been really helpful. My fiance and I are looking at having our wedding at BBGE May 2012 and we were hoping for some recent information. Any suggestions/feedback anyone has would be greatly appreciated!!

#295 bluelenscaribe

• Vendor
          • 194 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hello Girls,

Here are some pictures of Blue Lens Caribe last wedding at the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda!

#296 Smitten

• 153 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Any new Brides for Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda in 2012.  We are getting married here in July and would love to know if any others have booked their wedding for this resort.

#297 MeganLynn

• 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

there aren't any recent posts here.. any 2013 bluebay brides out there?

#298 Marta86

• 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

A 2014 Bride-to-be here! Booked at the BBGE for Feb.2014. Yea, i was reading posts from 2009, no new posts here which is too bad. I have many questions and would love to speak to someone who had been there for their wedding.

#299 Lorena Jaimes

Lorena Jaimes
                  • 20 posts
                    • LocationCancun Quintana Roo Mexico

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

Hi Marta

Here are a few pictures of weddings we did at Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda, I have to say that we loved this Hotel, the grounds are beautiful, the gardens are very lush it has a tons of great locations for photos. I hope this help to help you visualize the BBGE.

#300 Cheyanna Rusk

Cheyanna Rusk
                    • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hey we are in the process of booking here ... For jan 2014.. I'm getting excited!! We will have to be in contact more... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users