Photo

*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#311 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:39 AM

Congrats TA jill and everyone else on their weight loss!

Erica I would love it if you still posted on this thread. I say use us for as much support that you may need. I feel like that's what this forum is for! I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time and that a family member is sick. Take care of yourself.

#312 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

Erica - Yamille took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree with her more. I'm sorry to hear how hard the past few weeks have been. We are here for you!

Morgan - great job on staying dedicated to start and finish the tape. There are many times I am want to give up and find it hard to push through. 9 times out of 10 I do feel better when I finish my workout.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

#313 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:23 AM

I agree with the other girls Erica stay with us! Sorry for everything you are going through.

I also agree getting the workout is the hardest part. But it sure does feel good when its over!!!!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#314 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EricaG
          Hey there everyone! So glad to see that the weight loss has been going so well. I know that I am disqualified now but that is alright. I have been gone due to a death in the family and now another family member is very sick and not likely to ever go homw again if she survives. Although I haven't lost any more weight during the past 2 weeks, I am happy to say with all the stress, lack of sleep and eating out/weird meal times, I haven't gained any weight. If you don't mind, I would still like to be part of the group without being a part of the group anymore. I am hoping to lose a few more lbs in the coming weeks, and could use the great support here.
          keep posting! I'm sorry to hear you had a death in the family and a sick family member.

#315 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

I am printing a picture of the "fluffy" animals & sticking it to all the temptations in my apartment. there will also be one on the fridge.

#316 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

we have been doing biggest loser for 31 days. there are 26 days left. so we are over 1/2 way though.

I have worked out 20 times in the last 31 days.

keeping track on my calendar keeps me motivated. I also just looked back at how intense I was in the first 2 weeks. I've been losing the momentum, so I'm working on remotivating myself.

#317 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EricaG
                Hey there everyone! So glad to see that the weight loss has been going so well. I know that I am disqualified now but that is alright. I have been gone due to a death in the family and now another family member is very sick and not likely to ever go homw again if she survives. Although I haven't lost any more weight during the past 2 weeks, I am happy to say with all the stress, lack of sleep and eating out/weird meal times, I haven't gained any weight. If you don't mind, I would still like to be part of the group without being a part of the group anymore. I am hoping to lose a few more lbs in the coming weeks, and could use the great support here.

Erica, I agree with everyone else, keep posting! Anything we can do to help and support you we are here.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#318 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

Congratulations TA Jill and everyone else on their weight loss. I just got back from vacation and am ready to start all over again tomorrow. I know I'll have a gain on Wednesday but that is expected. Good luck this week everyone!

#319 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                  • 261 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

Hopefully everyone is well. I am having a pretty terrible week. This weekend was a birthday celebration for FI's dad and of course football sunday. Ugh...just keep munching. I'm expecting a gain this week which sucks. I seem to have the exercise thing down. I try to workout (something) every day. I was very motivated at the beginning. Ate better. Now slowly slipping off track. OK, enough ranting. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

#320 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

i'm ashamed to admit i've been doing very poorly lately. seem to have lost my motivation. i need someone to slap me around or something.

i may have to resort to printing out that "before" picture i took and hanging it on the fridge. and in the car. and on my computer at work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users