Sign in to follow this  
sstotz

Another Cabo Newbie

Hey There!

My name is Shannon... soon to be Shannon May on June 20th, 2009 in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal Beach).. JUST started planning everything, and would LOVE tips from those of you that have done this already!! Right now I am trying to figure out the best, most reasonably prices caterer, and it looks like Danni's Catering is it.. found a really reasonably priced photographer (Gabriel Garcia).. who has the best (cost effective) wedding package (with pastor and beach arbor, etc..)?? We are trying to do this for under $15,000 for 70 guests and SO FAR its looking good! (My dad said that if I do the wedding on my own the parents will all pitch in a "nice down payment" on a house.. we are trying our best!! So wish me luck!!

Shannon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics