Photo

Anyone heard of or used this website?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Paper Lanterns Wedding Decorations - Buy Now!

has paper lanterns (8") on sale for 99 cents each! From what I have seen looking for these this is a decent price for this size and I just want to make sure that it isnt' to good to be true and get stuck dealing with a crappy online store!

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
    Meagan

Attached Files

#2 cincin

cincin
    • 109 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:30 PM

Hi Meagan,

It's funny that you ask this question, because I found this website yesterday also! But I was a little worried about the quality of the paper lanters as well. I haven't ordered any yet, because I want to make sure I can have them at our reception.

Has anyone else ordered these from the website?

#3 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:25 PM

The only problem with those is that they require a light bulb and then you have to plug the bulb in...so if you have a bunch of those, youre going to have a ton of wires running all over the place.

I have been looking at the battery operated ones. I got a bunch from Bed, Bath and Beyond. They are not too bright but they are really cute....they are 5 for $9.99 and you can use a coupon...they come in white and multi

#4 princessina

princessina
        • 192 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

TTT so has anyone ordered from here or heard about this place? I'm thinking about ordering but want some feedback...TIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users