I have forehead wrinkles!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

Jac- I remember BOTH your experiences. I'm only slightly joking about botox. I don't think I would do it cause I don't like the idea of it not being a permament treatment. I'd hate to have to continue to go get it done- plus it's expensive.

And I remember your bangs episode. Haha. I sometimes pin my sideswept bangs back anyways and my hair is already high maintenance so that's why I've been still toying with the idea even with your warnings.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:24 PM

The haircut is darling....but, here is my take....bangs have a mind of their own and can take forever to grow out. Botox...my new best friend (well no so new) if done properly will eliminate the line an leave everything else moveable. Make sure you research the person you use. I only go 1x per year and it is to get my concentration wrinkles from between my eybrows. I can still move my forehead (even when he put a little there). One time he even arch'd my eyebrows for me just for fun and that was pretty cool.

I will say though...I don't see a wrinkle on you? STEP AWAY FROM THE MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!

#13 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:24 PM

hahaaha "even with your warnings"

well i say go for it. chop 'em, it will grow back.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
          ok- it doesn't look as bad right now, but it's having a good day. LOL On a grumpy day, the canyon doubles in size.

#15 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

The pic link doesn't work!

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:34 PM

ok i'm fixing it!

#17 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
                Botox...my new best friend (well no so new) if done properly will eliminate the line an leave everything else moveable. Make sure you research the person you use. I only go 1x per year and it is to get my concentration wrinkles from between my eybrows. I can still move my forehead (even when he put a little there). One time he even arch'd my eyebrows for me just for fun and that was pretty cool.
                whoopsie, i didnt research my botox doctor, so its my own jump the gun fault mine wasn't a wonderful experience. maybe i should try again somewhere else?? lol AHHH

i jumped the gun with my bangs too. um rach, maybe u just shouldnt listen to my advice hahahaha

i feel your pain - but u only see it b/c its you staring at yourself. my sister swears she has wrinkles but her skin is flawless. you're your worst critic.

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

I know Jac. You are right. I'm probably just having a mini meltdown and feel bangs is the solution. I just hate the way my skin is aging and I know this is only the tip of the iceberg.

#19 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:51 PM

You are on serious crack! There are no freaking wrinkles. Perhaps you should take the botox and shoot it elsewhere.

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

haha Yari. I promise- it's not a very good picture. Stupid camera phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users