Photo

WalMart Clearance - Sport Bottles for $1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 briscoecrown

briscoecrown
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

Hi Ladies.... I came across another bargain item for your OOT bags. WalMart has clear plastic sport bottles for $1 each. I found them in the seasonal section (of course, buried behind all of the Halloween stuff).

The bottles come in bright summer colors... light green, blue, pink, etc. They hold 32 ounces and come with a freezer stick that fits in the middle of the bottle. The original price was $4.37. It's a good quality and made of hard plastic. The only thing is they can't be stacked into each other or squished together, so they will take up space in your luggage.

Once again.... happy shopping & good luck!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:12 PM

Nice! This site is like having your own personal shopper who alerts you to all these deals!

#3 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:24 AM

Wow thats an awesome find! I wish I had more of a head count however due to my FI's slow ass family I'm still in the air if I'm adding like 10 more people!!!

#4 lmg970

lmg970
        • 316 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:42 AM

that is a great price, I was just at my local walmart and they didn't have of these left, I was looking for a sports bottle for my son to take to football practice.

#5 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

Oh...I hope they have them here in Canada!!! I'll have to stop on my way home today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users