Where to find faux flowers?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lilpaisley

• 402 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

I am looking for really nice faux flowers to make my hair flowers with. I think I am looking for something along the lines of a Real Touch, but I haven't seen one of them in person yet...so I'm open to suggestions.

I went to Joanns and didn't think the flowers they had were nice enough. Some one suggested Hobby Lobby...but we don't have one of those near me in Seattle. Anyone know where to get really nice fake flowers? I wanted to make a few in different colors to see what I like best with the dress.

It doesn't matter if it is an online or brick and mortar...both work for me.
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009

#2 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:16 PM

I've been wondering the same thing... I bought one for myself from Etsy and I love it, but I want to make smaller ones for the BMs. Anxiously awaiting replies...

#3 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:28 PM

I went to yellowpages.com and typed in silk flowers and local places came up so you can see and touch them, see if it works for your city. I just didn't think I could buy it off online without seeing the flowers in person.

#4 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

Anyone have any pics...I'm trying to decide what to do

#5 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

I bought some fake flowers at Michaels. They are a little nicer than what Joann's has but not as nice as Hobby Lobby.

#6 FLgator

• 253 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:07 AM

A girl on another forum ordered from this site and DIYed her own, she really recommended them...also, they don't have a minimum order requirement like most suppliers. Good luck!

Wholesale Silk Flowers, Artificial Plants and Accessories - Flowers By Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users