Photo

short wedding gown

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

Davids Bridal also has tea length dresses as well :)

#12 KGOESER

KGOESER
    • 49 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

I got a short dress as well. I looked at a bunch of bridesmaids dresses until I found one that I thought had a little more "Bride" to it. Ignore the yellow in the pictures...mine is all white. Watters & Watters | Bridesmaid Gown Collection | Style 2486 | Leaver lace strapless crumb-catcher bodice with dupioni silk knee-length skirt and sash. Available in knee length, floor length or extra length.

#13 milejilo

milejilo
      • 313 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:13 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

This one isn't so casual... but had I gone short I think I would have chosen this dress

#14 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:28 PM

Dessy also has a destination line...with short dresses
          Wedding Dresses: The Dessy Group

#15 fedyk9

fedyk9
          • 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:41 PM

Thank you guys so much! Great recommendations. I especially like the Nordstom dresses.

#16 fedyk9

fedyk9
            • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:32 AM

To:
              Milejido #13
              where is that dress from? I would like to go to the website. Thanks for the recommendation!
              Amanda

#17 Blueyedancer28

Blueyedancer28
              • 26 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

Check out White House Black Market....I bought a 2nd dress for the after party. Its really cute and great prices!!

#18 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:18 AM

How fun! Watters has a really cute short dress:
                  Watters Brides | Bridal Gown Collection | Style Capri | Floral leaver lace sleeveless mini-dress with scalloped neckline and hem. Available in Ivory/Almond (shown), White/White, Ivory/Ivory and White/Almond combinations.
                  I tried it on and it is super cute if you like your legs!

#19 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                  • 512 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:53 PM

I always liked this one:
                    Alfred Angelo Style 1142

But I tried it on and I was MUCH too short for it ... it looked horrible on me. Hehehe but the lace is gorgeous...

#20 fedyk9

fedyk9
                    • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Okay guys, I stumbled across these websites when searching online for wedding gown ideas and I was wondering how credible you think these companies are. They are advertising a designer gown that I love for under $200 and they custom make it to your size. Let me know if you have heard of this and what your opinions are if you don't mind! Obviously I would not think it would be wise to try to purchase a gown w/o trying it on first. I suppose the only reason I am considering is b/c even if it was not what I expected, it is rather inexpensive and might make a cute summer dress instead. Thanks again in advance!! Amanda

1) Tea-length Lacework Beach Bridal WEDDING GOWNS/Dresses - eBay (item 120307641979 end time Sep-25-08 22:07:30 PDT)

2) Tea-length Lacework Beach Bridal WEDDING GOWNS/Dresses - eBay (item 120305788725 end time Oct-15-08 04:27:43 PDT)

3) Stunning Strapless Tulle Short Wedding Dress (HSX023) | Oozles Weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users