• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

OK, I've sorted through my PMs and the posts, so here is the order of the list:

drbrainfreeze
    Yamille
    KLC77
    lmg970
    *Casey*
    K&Rwedding
    Rach220
    Sunsetbride1
    Milejilo
    GracieBebe
    RIUMBride711
    latinalocany
    weddingchick

I have PMed drbrainfreeze, Yamille, and KLC77 and I will let everyone know as someone gives their response. For those of you towards the bottom of the list, don't count yourself out. I think that the location of the studio is really far for a lot of people who have expressed interest, so you may be in luck. It's 90 miles for me to travel! Also, for those of you from NYC, be sure to check the train route and schedule. The train will only take you to Waterbury which is west of Middletown. I think the time fo the schedule works, but be aware that it's over a 2 hour ride. I'm not trying to discourage anyone, just want to pass on the information I found.

#32 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

Hi girls. The group has been finalized! I'm sorry to those who responded a little bit later, but maybe some of you could get together and start a 2nd group BD session.

Here is the group who will be meeting each other for the first time in lingerie!

Yamille
      lmg970 (Laura)
      *Casey*
      Me
      My best friend Diane

I'm sure there will be pics posted afterwards. Thanks for all the interest ladies!

#33 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

Hello again. I spoke with Julie and she said that she is available Feb. 8th if another group wants to get together. Just thought I'd throw that out there if someone wants to arrange it. I'd be more than happy to give you an info I have.

#34 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hi Everyone,
          I just PM's Kristy! for the information.. I will add it to my thread when I get it from her:
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t34839
          Then as a group we can decide which photographer to go with and what dates work.
          Thanks!

#35 moepeedy

moepeedy
          • 491 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join the group. Has anyone scheduled for Feb. 8th or other dates.
            Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users