hey kristi,
    can i get in on this or is it too late?

#22 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

Hey ladies. I'm going to e-mail Julie to see how many girls she's willing to shoot in one day. Maybe we can put a marathon together! I'm also going to see if I can get a definite time. 'll continue to keep you posted.

#23 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

OK, I have an update. Julie can shoot up to 5 girls. I have asked her if my friend and I can have an 11:00 hair/make-up appointment, so I'm thinking we'll be shooting around noon. I'll ask for definite answers towards the end of December. Please really think about if you can commit to this. I would hate to have to exclue someone and then have someone else back-out at the last minute. Also, think about whether you want to have hair and make-up done because an appointment will have to be made.

Talk to you soon girls!

#24 latinalocany

latinalocany
        • 215 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kristy!
          OK, I have an update. Julie can shoot up to 5 girls. I have asked her if my friend and I can have an 11:00 hair/make-up appointment, so I'm thinking we'll be shooting around noon. I'll ask for definite answers towards the end of December. Please really think about if you can commit to this. I would hate to have to exclue someone and then have someone else back-out at the last minute. Also, think about whether you want to have hair and make-up done because an appointment will have to be made.

Talk to you soon girls!
          you can definately count me in and i will want hair and makeup done as well!! i just need to know dates asap. I am making my schedual for work from mid dec til mid jan. i can always edit and make changes if need be. im online buying sexy lingerie, im soooo excited about this!!!

#25 rach220

rach220
          • 532 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

I definitely want to do this too...but it will depend on when the date is. It looks like there are plenty of people wanting to sign up...but if there happens to be room still I want in!

Married July 16, 2009
            Aventura Cove Palace Resort
            Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#26 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

Kristi

I am for sure in and am interested in either car pooling or taking the train with other girls from NYC. I too want my hair did:)

I can put down a deposit if nessacary to hold a spot.

Please PM me all information so I can start to plan.

Is it still Feb. 7th? I appreciate you getting this all set up. YOU ROCK

#27 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

I'm all up for carpooling too!!!

#28 milejilo

milejilo
                • 313 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:49 PM

count me in...i'll need hair and make up too.... oh my!!! i need to get on that treadmill =) ....

#29 weddingchick

weddingchick
                  • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

wow a lot of may brides. count me in for hair and makeup too. I would be able to carpool.

Thanks Kristy!

#30 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:26 AM

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a large response! I have a feeling two sessions will need to be scheduled! What I will do is go through the list based on who responsed/PMed me first. That's the only fair way I can think to do it. I will ask for a $50 deposit to hold your spot and we'll do the payments through Paypal so everything is secure. Then, when BD day comes, you'll only need to pay an additional $100 for the session and $100 if you want hair and make-up done. Sound fair?

The date is definitely Feb. 7th. My friend and I have our hair and make-up appointment scheduled for 11:00, so the actual photo shoot will probably start around noon. Julie will make the appointment for you.

So I guess I should start PMing people! This is super exciting! Once again, I'll keep everyone posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users