Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1021 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

LOL. I was trying to emphasize that the wedding ceremony was kinda planned, but we really worked out the details for the after party :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KarenM
    Autumn, you guys are hilarious! I love the blow-by-blow with jumping in pools, security showing up & you guys closing all the bars. Too funny. :)

Welcome Tyler! There are a ton of fabulous photogs on this site. I believe there is even a thread for local PV vendors if you do a search. We used Nathan Cordova (licensetostill.com) and he does a lot of shoots for people on the forum. I know he is actually shooting a members wedding in Playa del Carmen this weekend. Picking a photog was a really hard decision in our planning. Good luck :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tlc9b
    I just joined this site and am getting married at Dreams, PV on May 21, 2011. I'm using Dazzling Details as my wedding coordinator and am trying to decide on a photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions? We don't necessarily need to keep it super cheap but don't want to spend an extraordinary amount either. Maybe somewhere in-between? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Tyler

No prob! BTW... is Mishka planning your wedding? I saw a FB post from her about bride Allyson and I was wondering if that is you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allyson779
    Thank you so much Autumn and Karen... you guys are the best! This was exactly what I was looking for. thanks again =)

#1022 coolashellmel

coolashellmel
    • 22 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:21 PM

Thanks so much to the girls who posted pics of the gazebo and beach wedding set up. I've been trying to decide! I think we're going to go gazebo.
      -MEL

#1023 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

Fer Juaristi!!! Picking a photographer was really hard, but choosing Fer was the best decision we made about our entire wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He is beyond talented & is one of the most genuine, enthusiastic, passionate & nice people I've ever met. Plus he works is ass off & will literally do anything to get a shot!
        here's his site
        I just joined this site and am getting married at Dreams, PV on May 21, 2011. I'm using Dazzling Details as my wedding coordinator and am trying to decide on a photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions? We don't necessarily need to keep it super cheap but don't want to spend an extraordinary amount either. Maybe somewhere in-between? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Tyler

happy to help!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by allyson779
        Thank you so much Autumn and Karen... you guys are the best! This was exactly what I was looking for. thanks again =)

#1024 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:39 AM

Welcome Tyler!!! I'm going to recommend Stephanie Williams Photography because she was AMAZING!! Stephanie Williams - Photographer - Weddings, Portraits, Destination - Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Worldwide.

Also guys/gals, we are going to be in a wedding magazine! Look for us in Destination I Do in the fall issue :)

I used DD also Tyler, let me know if you have any questions :)

#1025 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:51 PM

Jess, that is so cool! Congrats! Do you know if the article will be available online or do we need to buy the issue?

#1026 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tlc9b

Tyler
              hi tyler-
              there are some great photographers on this website - use the search function to see all of the threads devoted to different photogs. i used rick collins, who flew in from vancouver. he's quite familiar with the area, and has since done my brother-in-laws wedding, and the opening ceremonies for the olympics in vancouver. check out my pics in the thread in my siggy. good luck!

ETA: for some reason my slideshow isn't working unless you continue to click launch in this window over and over...may have something to do with the fact that it's 2 1/2 years old.....but you can also check out his website. just google him.

#1027 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:59 AM

Lauren! You're preggers! Congrats!!!

#1028 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

Congrats Lauren!!!!

Karen, I'm not sure?? I saw couple of your photos on Fer's blog and can't wait to see the rest!!!

#1029 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

thanks, J. I know, I can't wait to see more too!

awww, Lauren! Congratulations lady!! So exciting!

#1030 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                    • 323 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:13 PM

Congrats Lauren!!! Are you going to have a Christmas day baby?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users