Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season IV ~ *IN PROCESS*

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#11 Bisha

Bisha
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

So, I very very very badly need to join! I am once again at the top end of my weight (constaly yo-yo-ing) and my pants are officially way too tight. This has always been my motivation in the past since I refuse to buy bigger clothes and the tight pants are a constant motivator:)

I have a few questions thought:
    1. I am leaving for my Costa Rica honeymoon/1yr anniversary trip in 2 weeks, how do I get my results to you? Just when I get back?
    2. What if I get knocked-up before the end of the season?? Do I just forfeit?

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

i'm definitely in again! in fact, i just went ahead and sent ann my entry fee before i could talk myself out of it, LOL!

still have so much to lose, and after going dress-shopping for the first time 2 weeks ago, i have photos of unsightly arm- and back-fat to motivate me! LMAO

#13 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        I think I'm going to do it this time around. were the before & after pics posted for BLS3? I started digging through the 50+ pages.
        i think only one or two girls actually posted before and after pics (at the end). i probably would have if i had successfully made a visible difference ... but sadly, i did not!

#14 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:26 PM

I'm definitely in although my site visit/vacation in Puerto Vallarta falls right in the middle of it. I'll have to try extra hard the rest of the weeks.

#15 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:33 PM

I will be doing this one. Hopefully the fact that it will be done just before we leave for our wedding will be motivation for me this time.
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:35 PM

Hmmmmm, really contemplating this this time. My pants are barely closing today, it's gross. I don't own a scale though, so I'd have to buy one and just not sure it's in my budget. I willpost for sure if I join, perhaps I can steal a scale from my parents or something.

#17 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Bisha
                So, I very very very badly need to join! I am once again at the top end of my weight (constaly yo-yo-ing) and my pants are officially way too tight. This has always been my motivation in the past since I refuse to buy bigger clothes and the tight pants are a constant motivator:)

I have a few questions thought:
                1. I am leaving for my Costa Rica honeymoon/1yr anniversary trip in 2 weeks, how do I get my results to you? Just when I get back?
                2. What if I get knocked-up before the end of the season?? Do I just forfeit?
                How awesome that your having a honeymoon/1yr anniversary trip. We want to do the same next year.

1. as long as you let Ann know that you'll be missing two weeks ahead of time than you can just weigh in at the following weigh in when you get back.

2. The girls that have gotten prego in the following seasons just forfeited.

Are you going to try during your honeymoon? Goodluck!
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#18 amesharpe

amesharpe
                • 260 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

I just sent in my $$$ again. I'm more motivated this time. I did okay last season but I'm down to the wire (only 3 months to go) so I definately need encouragement to stay away from the junk food and get my rear-end into the gym! Look forward to chatting with you ladies this season! Good luck!

#19 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carly
                    Hmmmmm, really contemplating this this time. My pants are barely closing today, it's gross. I don't own a scale though, so I'd have to buy one and just not sure it's in my budget. I willpost for sure if I join, perhaps I can steal a scale from my parents or something.
                    You should join. I'm sure your parents won't miss their scale. I know before this contest I didn't go near my scale for a yr and a half.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#20 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

I really want to do this, I need some motivation to lose the baby weight. Ann I will let you know by the end of the week.
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users