That you so much!!

#12 trina0724

• 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:00 AM

Oh thanks, its beautiful!

#13 marshall1980

• 52 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

Thanks so much for sharing the pics! Awesome, I'm really excited :)

#14 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
        • 100 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:37 AM

Thanks for the pictures, I was able to show them to my daughter today. She has 4 more months to go til her June wedding & I think she is finally getting excited. Seeing the resort photos was VERY helpful cuz it helped put her at ease. Its so hard knowing we booked the wedding before the resort even opened & the the RIU website has really not been updated in a very long time, so seeing the actual photos makes it more of a reality !

#15 srobins15

• 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

Yes thank you so much for the photos. I too am getting married in June at the RMB. I already have ideas on how to personalize it with my wedding colors!

#16 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

I am so glad I found this thread. I "signed-up" for the Caprice package and I knew that the gazebo was decorated differently for this package, but when I visited the RMB in Janaury I was not able to see what it would look like. I'm glad I got to see what it would look like.
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#17 ~sweety~

• 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Thanks Indigo!! This is really helping me to make my decision on which hotel to go to. :)

#18 nikkib

• 65 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:24 AM

Wow. I have been battling back and forth with which Jamaica Riu to choose, and this makes my decision no much easier to actually be able to visualize my vision. Thank you for posting.

#19 tdmitchell

• 719 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:46 AM

Hey Indigo, If at all possible can you see if they will send you a picture of their wedding Gazebo that is not located on the beach? I sent an e-mail using their contact us form to get some pictures of the non beach Gazebos and they only sent me the one in Ochos Rios.

#20 tdmitchell

• 719 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:47 AM

lol, I just realized how OLD this thread is! That sucks!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users