Photo

A Paradise Dream Wedding in Maui

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

If anyone is researching these guys, let me just tell you that they are fabulous!!! So great to work with. Our wedding was a dream. I have a review post if you need more details (or you can PM me). I'm happy to chat with anyone who's thinking of using them!

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:48 AM

Thanks,i Had Found This Company Earlier In My Search,always Good To Know Someone Who Has Had Good Service.ive Read Your Review And Await More Pics.lol

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

i actually spoke to the owner and invited them to participate on the forum. let's see if they ever do

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 deenie

deenie
      • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

congratulations azhusker girl on your wedding . I to amy looking into information on a paradise dream wedding, would it be possible to email your experience, did you use them just for pictures or as a wc.? also any information on places to stay in mau would be appreciated. my email isdeeniegodlien@hotmail.com
        thanks deenie

#5 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
        • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by azhuskergirl 

If anyone is researching these guys, let me just tell you that they are fabulous!!! So great to work with. Our wedding was a dream. I have a review post if you need more details (or you can PM me). I'm happy to chat with anyone who's thinking of using them!

Who was your photographer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users