Sign in to follow this  
limon_b

Gift Bags

Hello all,

I finally took the time to take pictures of my gifts bags. Life has been busy...wedding party drama, TA drama and last minute items for the wedding. I still need to purchase gifts for the bestman and our Fathers. I have left that for my FI and of course he is waiting until the last minute.

I have made T-shirts for the Parents and I will have to take pictures of those later and post.

This is my first time posting pictures and I hope I did this correctly.

I have tried to size the pictures to a medium size, I hope I did it correctly.

Gift Bag for MOH & Bridesmaids

Click the image to open in full size.

It includes: VS Purple Polk-A-Dot Robe, VS Shimmering Angel Body Powder, Gap: Body Scrub, Bath Oil, & Body Cream, fingernail file, Bubble bath, Candy Grillz(this is for the entire bridal party -guys and gals - it will be a funny picture) in a Bass tote

Welcome Bag

It includes: Book, Waterproof container, Lint sheets, Golf tee, Flip-flop keychain, handmade Sea shell shaped soap, Motrin, Crabtree & Evelyn Citrus Towelettes, Crabtree & Evelyn Gentle Shampoo & Bodywash, Crabtree & Evelyn Herbal Peppermint Tea, Pier 1 Mango Tea Leaves- Soy Tea Light Candles, Pier 1 Paper Hair Gel/Soap/shampoo, and Larabar- Apple Pie or Key Lime Flavored

Bag for our Mothers

It includes: Neutrogena Body Wash and Body Scrub Pack, VS Bubble Bath and Lotion, Neutrogena Summer Skin Travel Essentials Pack, Sterling Silver Starfish Necklack in a Bass tote

D n D

Time is going by very fast.

What do you have left to do?

I still need to work on music, decide if I want a veil and of course start packing all the gifts. :-(

Everything looks great - they will all be so pleased!

Oooh - 3 weeks from tomorrow! Are you excited? (We leave on your wedding day and i am already having a hard time concentrating on anything else!!)

Congratulations!!!