Riu Montego Bay (RMB) Wedding Dates * Important Links Here*

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Lilpaisley

• 402 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

Please use this thread only to list your wedding dates. I will keep the original posting updated whenever new dates get added. I'd also like to include links to important threads here as a central location for the RMB. This will help new brides along in the planning process. So please post any threads that you feel are important, with a reason why (if it isn't obvious from the thread title), and I will keep this posting updated.

Thanks ~ Carly
    Check out these threads for helpful info on Riu Montego Bay
    I had lots of questions that I forwarded onto the WC and she answered all my questions. I will try and post them so if any other RMB bride has the same questions they can see what I got for an answer. So here I go... I included all the answers that I got in red and all my questions are also listed. I know i should crazy but I just want everything to go how I want. I'm only getting married once so I want it perfect. If anyone else has anymore info to share, please do. One thing I did forget to ask was about a rehearsal? Anyone know if this is done?
    >> I have a couple questions for you for my wedding. Do I need to put> the music I want played on a cd?.....YES YOU CAN DO THAT...... and> also how will it be played, for during the ceremony? WE DO HAVE A> CD PLAYER THAT YOU CAN USE.. Is there a cd player or how do you> take care of that?...YES WE DO HAVE A CD PLAYER..... Also I don't> plan on renting out anything for dancing or anything because I am> having a reception at home, but if we take certain music will they> play it for us?.....IF YOU GO AT THE DISCO AT 11PM THE WILL BE> ABLE TO PLAY A SONG FOR YOU...... Is the photographer scheduled> for my time of wedding or do I need to talk to them> directly?...YOU HAVE THE FREE PACKAGE AND NO PHOTOS AREN'T> INCLUDED..YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE PHOTOGRAPHER DIRECTLY SO HE> CAN SEND YOU PRICES OF THE PHOTO PACKAGES...YOU MAY EMAIL TO> MICHAEL AT WEDDINGS@PHOTOSHOPJAMAICA.COM.... For the beach> wedding, are there chair set up or what is there for decor> there?...WE USE AVAILABLE FLOWERS FROM THE GARDEN TO DECORATE THE> SITE...WE DO PROVIDE CHAIR BUT YOU WILL RENT CHAIR COVER IF YOU> WISH..... Also my flower girl- does she have to throw real flowers> or can I have her throw silk flowers?....SHE MAY THROW SILK> FLOWERS OR REAL ONES....I also read somewhere from the weddign> director in something I got from them is there is a "release of> the doves or butterflies" for free, is that available...I DON'T> KNOW OF THESE RELEASES BEING FREE...I WILL GET CONTACT INFORMATION> FROM THE DIFFERENT PLACES THAT DOES THIS AND GET BACK TO> YOU......Also you have any idea what everyone will be able to do> or will we have anytime between the wedding at 2pm ..... and the 6:30> reception time that we need to figure out something to do?...NORMALLY CLIENTS ARE LEFT ON THEIR OWN. OR YOU MAY BOOK AN> EXCURSION WITH YOUR REPRESENTATIVE THAT WILL BE SITTING IN THE> LOBBY..... Do you have any pictures of the "free bouquets" I am> still debating on if I want to make all my bouquets or have them> done there?...I DON'T HAVE THESE ATTACHED. THESE ARE SHOWN TO YOU> UPON ARRIVAL...HOWEVER, INCLUDED IN THE BOQUETS THAT YOU WILL> CHOOSE FROM ARE CARNATIONS, ORCHID, PINK GINGER, AND DAISED...YOU> MAY ALSO VISIT THE WEB-SITE AF OUR FLORIST AT> http://bestdestinati....LORA.COM...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE SAMPLES OF THEIR> WORK...... If you could answer these questions I would greatly> appreciate it. Thank you for all your help. Also in the rooms at> the resort do they have irons,fridges and safes?...YES, THEY DO> HAVE THESE THINGS..... I am trying to make up a pre travel> information for my guests, and also to make sure I am correct, if> people want to do excursions, they can book them right at the> front desk right?...THEY MAY BOOK THEIR TOURS AT THE TOUR DESK IN> THE LOBBY, AS WELL AS THEIR REPRESENTATIVE..... Also if there are> any questions that other brides have asked and there is something> I didn't ask about I would be glad to get the information.Thank> you for all your helpThank you for contacting RIU Weddings Sales Department.>> We do not include programs for the guests, all that the package includes is what is listed in the attached document. The reception is a sit-down dinner with your guests and it is included in the package. The minister`s fee is the only quote you pay for in the Free Package.

Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009

#2 Italithai

• 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

wedding date at the RIU: May 15th 2010

#3 mrsdennis

• 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

wedding date  November 12, 2010

#4 Islandgirl910

• 594 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:15 AM

Can you ladies please post pics of your wedding after it's all said and done. I would love to see. Thanks and congrats!

#5 lonz

• Banned
          • 33 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:53 AM

Hey BRIDES.... need a makeup artist?

There's a makeup artist called LONI JONES in Jamaica. She used to work for NARS... She's really good! She has a Facebook page too. check it out - She's one of the best in the island apparently!

#6 nique2011

• 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

Getting married August 20th RIU montego bay!!!!!

#7 laurar4444

• 37 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

Wedding Date: June 9, 2012

#8 Jwed12

• 251 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

Riu-Mo Bay.....June 23, 2012 :)

#9 Jamaica06182011

• 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

Getting married to my best friend and the love of my life on June 18, 2011 at RIU Montego Bay!!! : D

#10 Dmoore75

• 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Me Too!! but in Negril at RIU Royal Palace Tropical Bay!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users