Jump to content

Photo

May 2009 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#761 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • Jr. Member
  • 475 posts

    Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

    The photography is so important to me and I don't understand why they don't see it my way... FI and I are young and coming out of university... So u can imagine the budget we have! We met up with a photog team (two guys) who are starting out their business and they are really talented! They are willing to come and take pics all day and do a ttd session for one trip covered fully and half of the other guys.. That means it will come to 1500$ all together. FI keeps swaying one way to the other and I feel like I'm in a whrilwind of doubt as to whether or not we are going to have GOOD photos at the end of the day! I don't think he understands that the photos r going to be the only thing we have 50 yes from now!

    Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!


    http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

    #762 cougs

    cougs

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

      Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
      The photography is so important to me and I don't understand why they don't see it my way... FI and I are young and coming out of university... So u can imagine the budget we have! We met up with a photog team (two guys) who are starting out their business and they are really talented! They are willing to come and take pics all day and do a ttd session for one trip covered fully and half of the other guys.. That means it will come to 1500$ all together. FI keeps swaying one way to the other and I feel like I'm in a whrilwind of doubt as to whether or not we are going to have GOOD photos at the end of the day! I don't think he understands that the photos r going to be the only thing we have 50 yes from now!
      $1500 for two photogs ALL DAY plus a TTD session is excellent (basically about the same as i paid for 5 hours and no TTD)! how would you get your pics? high res on disc with all rights to them? i say if you can at all swing it, you should. maybe you can ask parents for help? early wedding gift? the photography really is a good investment. FIs just don't get it. though i have to correct you: 50 yrs from now, with patience, love, and luck, you'll still have each other and amazing memories, whether you had pictures or not!

      #763 jax_the_beach_bride

      jax_the_beach_bride
      • Jr. Member
      • 475 posts

        Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:25 PM

        My parents are pretty much paying for the whole thing and unfortunately FIs parents aren't that helpful, just kinda there forthe ride... We will have full rights to the photos and they are going to edit all of them... Oh and I forgot to mention that they would come with us to Havana to take pics... Sorta like an egagement session! I'm determined to have them come! Just wish I had a little more support from everyone! They think I'm forgetting the essence of wat it's all about... Gah!

        Mr. & Mrs. Reid
        All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!


        http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

        #764 jax_the_beach_bride

        jax_the_beach_bride
        • Jr. Member
        • 475 posts

          Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

          GOOD NEWS!!! ....

          the FI came around and we got an amazing deal for the trip.. 842.25$!!!.. and then half of the other photogs trip!!!! OMG im so pumped and glad that i will have amazing photos..

          Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!


          http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

          #765 cougs

          cougs

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

            Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
            GOOD NEWS!!! ....

            the FI came around and we got an amazing deal for the trip.. 842.25$!!!.. and then half of the other photogs trip!!!! OMG im so pumped and glad that i will have amazing photos..
            i'm so excited for you! the photos are really not the thing to skimp on! yay!

            #766 jax_the_beach_bride

            jax_the_beach_bride
            • Jr. Member
            • 475 posts

              Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

              lol i know!!!.. i cant wait to post a bunch of them when i get back... as if im already thinking about coming back!!.. must mean its getting super close!

              Mr. & Mrs. Reid
              All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!


              http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

              #767 Sensatori Bride

              Sensatori Bride
              • Jr. Member
              • 229 posts

                Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

                I just wanted to say hello again to my fellow May Brides. I leave in 1 month from today! I am so pumped!
                Mesita and Durante
                June 18, 2009
                Excellence Playa Mujeres

                My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

                #768 binzer

                binzer
                • Jr. Member
                • 230 posts

                  Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

                  Is anyone else starting to feel nervous constantly? I'm not nervous about the getting married part...there's just still so much to do!! More OOT stuff to buy, things to order, dresses to find, jewelry to make, guestbook pages to design, songs to organize...and only 3 weeks! I can't stop being all a-flutter!

                  #769 ~*petals*~

                  ~*petals*~
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,572 posts

                    Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:22 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by binzer
                    Is anyone else starting to feel nervous constantly? I'm not nervous about the getting married part...there's just still so much to do!! More OOT stuff to buy, things to order, dresses to find, jewelry to make, guestbook pages to design, songs to organize...and only 3 weeks! I can't stop being all a-flutter!
                    It really is coming up quickly!!

                    Well I crossed a few things off my list this week. My photographer made us a guestbook album and had my final fitting.

                    #770 tguerre

                    tguerre
                    • Newbie
                    • 78 posts

                      Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:07 AM

                      I was definitely have one of those weeks last week. I cannot believe we leave in 2 weeks from Saturday. Wow! The only things I have left is the music play list, vows, final fitting, and day of schedule. Now, if I can get my online shopping under control. Friday night, I bought walkie talkie on ebay for $30. They go 25 miles so I thought it would be nice to have since cell phone charges to call each other might get spendy.
                      34 Confirmed flights!!
                      1 day til Florida!!
                      7 days til the wedding!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users