So annoyed!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sally

sally
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:48 AM

So ...........
    When we get married next year we don't want a massive do as neither of our families can go for health reasons so we thought we would go with our best friends who we holiday with once or twice a year...........

Last night while we were out I heard BF bitching about me to another friend!!!
    WTF

So now do I want them to go? Do I confront her about what I over heard?

Help ladies

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sally
      So ...........
      When we get married next year we don't want a massive do as neither of our families can go for health reasons so we thought we would go with our best friends who we holiday with once or twice a year...........

Last night while we were out I heard BF bitching about me to another friend!!!
      WTF

So now do I want them to go? Do I confront her about what I over heard?

Help ladies
      That is definitely not cool....hmmm... well if it's not too intrusive of me to ask, what exactly did you hear her say about you? What she said would def. determine if, or how, you would approach her with it.

#3 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:23 AM

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you from - thats where FI is from and I don't live too far away lol

Well personally I'd have grabbed her in the toilets and have given her a hiding and she'd be off the list but hey that is me and I am a mackem lol

Seriously tho I'd just say look I heard what you said so taking your feelings into account I won't expect to see you. That'll wipe the smile off her face

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

What did she say? Was she just venting or was it outright evil?

#5 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

Definitely depends on what was said, but I'll assume it was enough to make you think of uninviting her... I'd confront her and go from there. I can't stand people talking about me behind my back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users