East Coast Girls & Hanna

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

• VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

the downpour began right after i posted. i have errands to run, and dinner to go to later, but i'd rather put on pjs and watch disney movies.

#12 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:50 PM

crazy, it has totally stopped raining her and the sun is now out

#13 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:17 PM

We've had rain all day in upstate NY. The temp also dropped over 20 degrees since yesterday. My brother is in Wilmington so he is getting nailed. He called last night to let my mom know things were fine and he was getting charcoal so when the power went out, he'd still be able to cook! That's my brother!

#14 Spazz

• VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

This is one of those days I just want to stay in and curl up on the couch. Unfortunately, no can do! I went BM dress shopping for my best friend's wedding today and now have to leave for a Bar Mitzvah. So annoying...I got my hair cut and blown out for tonight and it's just going to be a soaking wet mess walking from my house to my car...ugh!

#15 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

It finally stopped. I don't know how it feels out there but it looks like Oct/Nov weather out there.

#16 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
            • 582 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

I'm in Queens, NY. It was raining hard about 5:30pm then it stopped. It's starting to get bad again now. Hanna is blowing through now and supposed to be out of here by midnight.

FI is cooking surf and turf and I am on the couch with my laptop, Brides magazine and a glass of wine

#17 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

Ok so when will this storm end I feel like I have been locked in my house all day alone (FI is working a 24) now this would be a great time to get things around the house done or wedding stuff I have been putting off but instead I am sitting on the couch watching bad TV and addicted to BDW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users