Sign in to follow this  
pamcakes

Pictures from my Azul Beach Wedding

You can see my review here.

I love love love my wedding pictures. Lynn Michelle Photography did an amazing job. Everytime I look at these I relive our wedding. She really captured everything!

Pam & Neil

She just posted about 4 posts on her blog if you want to see the highlights:

lynnmichelleblog.com

***Please do not take, save, redistribute these photos, they are for viewing purposes only***

Gorgeous pictures! Are those your aqua flip flops with the jewels on them? I love them. Where did you get them? Off to read your review...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Gorgeous pictures! Are those your aqua flip flops with the jewels on them? I love them. Where did you get them? Off to read your review...

Thanks! They are actually dyeable shoes, from shoebuy.com. I brought in a swatch from my sash and they matched it. The shoes are by Colorful Creations "Tami".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Congrats!! You looked beautiful!! Where did you find your BM dresses? They are beautiful!! LOVED your pictures!! :)
You'll probably laugh (because I did) but I actually found them at a store called "Dress Barn" in Southlake (they are all over Texas). I looked everywhere, from Banana to Macy's but ended up loving those ones and they only cost $40! (My mom made the sashes)