FINALLY: My Invitations are done!!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 MissLucky7Bride

• 147 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

They look fantastic - what makes your invitation so unique is the rattan/bamboo-like belly band! It's a small addition but it packs quite a punch!! Good job!

#52 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:38 PM

I love them! They are gorgeous! and very classy!
      Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
      Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#53 MickeyMouse

• 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

[Nice Quote name="monicaswave" url="/t/28395/finally-my-invitations-are-done#post_525257"]I call this my semi-DIY invitations. I found a fantastic lady who does invitations here in Houston and we worked together to create my ideal invitation. I basically picked out exactly what I wanted and she helped us put them together. We were origianlly going to make them ourselves but after I spoke with her and she quoted me a very reasonable fee and I saw her amazing work I let her take the job from my hands. I am soooo happy with the result. We wanted a very modern clean invitation. Even the wording is very different from your traditional invitation so I hope people like them. I just noticed you can see my doggies paws in one....she is so nosey....she has to be in everything I do :) Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. [/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users