Photo

Sandos Caracol - Has anyone heard anything about thier weddings?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LadyZak

LadyZak
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Hey Everyone

I am still trying to decide on a Resort (my wedding is only like 4 1/2 months away) and have been looking at the Sando Caracol?
    So far it is in my top picks, I talked to the WC today and she was by far the most informative one I talked and I didnt feel rushed which is a big thing.
    They do have dates of when we are thinking (well all the resorts do that we are looking at, so it isnt a it is this or nothing decision) But since it is a once in a life time thing I just want make sure we make the right decsion for us...
    Does anyone have any ideas or have your heard anything?

Thank you so much for your help.

#2 Adrienne

Adrienne
    • 21 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

I have made arrangements to have my wedding at the Sandos property although we are staying in the newer part of the hotel with Junior Suites. "The Riviera Resort & Spa".

It had great reviews on tripadvisor.com and the WC has been equally helpful, too.

You may want to narrow down to your top 2 or 3 in case your wedding date is not available, whenever you decide your first choice.

Good Luck!!

#3 sammy1214

sammy1214
      • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

LadyZak,
        My sister is getting married at the Sandos next may but she's having communication problems. Can I ask how you got a hold of her? If it was email how long did it take for her to get back to you? They're taking forever confirming a date for her. Thanks alot.

#4 keilag

keilag
        • 190 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Sandos is great. I have a timeshare their. It is affordable, clean, and beautiful. I am getting married there.

#5 AJandNate2010

AJandNate2010
          • 58 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyZak
            Hey Everyone

I am still trying to decide on a Resort (my wedding is only like 4 1/2 months away) and have been looking at the Sando Caracol?
            So far it is in my top picks, I talked to the WC today and she was by far the most informative one I talked and I didnt feel rushed which is a big thing.
            They do have dates of when we are thinking (well all the resorts do that we are looking at, so it isnt a it is this or nothing decision) But since it is a once in a life time thing I just want make sure we make the right decsion for us...
            Does anyone have any ideas or have your heard anything?

Thank you so much for your help.
            Did you decide to get married here? I'm planning on having my wedding here in January.
            http://ticker.7910.o....1hcnJpZWQh.gif

Final guest count... 63 adults and 10 kids!!

#6 nmoreau

nmoreau
            • 80 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

I am planning on getting married at Sandos Playcar the sister resrot to Caracol.
              If you are looking for January 2010 you should contact them ASAP as the Playcar wedding coordinator said that was the only month that was full!

#7 keilag

keilag
              • 190 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

I saw a wedding there last time I went. It was pretty but I visited the Playacar resort and saw a wedding there as well. The beach at Playacar is better. I decided to have my wedding at the Playacar location but I have stayed at Caracol twice and it is a great resort but I think Playacar does more weddings and experience

#8 VioletVol

VioletVol
                • 151 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:30 AM

I just posted in another thread, but incase you are only subscribed to this one...

I am getting married there in 3 weeks and will gladly share my experiences. I have traveled there twice and enjoyed my stay both times.

The wedding coordinator is very slow to respond, but seems very helpful when I do get a response. They are working with all my requests.

Let's keep these discussions going! I have been looking for other Sandos Caracol brides and I'm glad to finally find a couple. Feel free to pm me with any questions or whatever. I would be glad to share my templates and things too once I wrap things up.

#9 nmoreau

nmoreau
                  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

3 weeks... you must be excited. I hope everything turns out exactly how you want it to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users