DJ's besides Ricardo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 W&E

• 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

Does anyone know of another great DJ or have reviews of great DJ's other than DJ Ricardo since he is booked for my wedding date already? Any help would be great as I will be down there in 2 weeks and am looking to get everything booked and finalized. Thanks in advance :)

#2 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
    • 141 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

There's a Dj that I've worked with, he's good and has good pricing...Pm me if you need more info

#3 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
      • 231 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

You can find good Dj´s in the forum.
        Here is some info:

Dj Mijares

.J Mijares:. Dj Music, Guitar Performing, Los Cabos M©xico.

Good luck!

#4 djpaco

• Banned
        • 17 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hello W&E, my name is Paco Davila (Dj Fradal)
          This is my email address in case you want more information. I'll be glad to help you.
          Baja Pro Audio - Home Page

#5 W&E

• 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:50 PM

Thanks everyone for the recommendations ! I have actually been in touch with Dj Mijares and have been amazed by his quick response time. I am meeting with him in a couple weeks and can't wait to get everything booked he seems great.

#6 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
            • 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

I just did yet another wedding with DJ Mijares last night at Dreams and once again he was fantastic. He played acoustic guitar on the beach, electric guitar with backing band tracks (computer) at the cocktail schmooze and then DeeJay'd at the reception. Did I mention he was also the MC? There are some great DJ's here in Cabo and Mijares is one of the them.

#7 jennyle0082

• 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:22 PM

I have booked DJ Mijares for my wedding on October 24th... He is excellent at getting back to me with all my questions and concerns. Unfortunately i cant meet with him til the week of my wedding. Please let me know how your visit with him goes!

#8 Dj Mijares

Dj Mijares
                • Banned
                • 20 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:26 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you for the comments, It´s good to know when people likes your job, this means you are doing it right and it´s motivating, I´m glad to hear good comments.

Thank you all!

#9 jennyle0082

• 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:01 PM

HI Everyone,
                    Just wanted to tell you that I recently got married at the RIU Palace and and hired DJ Mijares. He was so GREAT. We met with him a few days before and gave him a list of songs that we liked and he just took it from there. We told him what songs we absolutely wanted played and then he did the rest. He read our guests perfectly and most importantly us!Everyone commented on how great the music was. If you are looking for a DJ I HIGHLY recommend him. If you guys have any questions, just let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users