Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sil moh

February 09 Brides

Recommended Posts

I have been going back and forth on the hair style myself. I generally wear my hair down, and I know FI likes long hair...but I've been to Jamaica before and know that my naturally wavy hair gets a little crazy in that weather. I think I've finally settled on a style like this. I love the viel under the bun and I really want to wear a flower.

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice hair inspiration pics girls! I'm going all up because of the heat. I don't want hair sticking to my back...yuck! My hairdresser said to skip the hair trial. She said it only puts expectations on my wedding day hair and no two stylists will be able to do it the same. So, i'm just going to go for it on my wedding day! Scary!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilpaisley View Post
I have been going back and forth on the hair style myself. I generally wear my hair down, and I know FI likes long hair...but I've been to Jamaica before and know that my naturally wavy hair gets a little crazy in that weather. I think I've finally settled on a style like this. I love the viel under the bun and I really want to wear a flower.
Click the image to open in full size.
I love this style! I agree- I'm going to have my hair up. My hair always ends up in a ponytail/bun as it is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what made everyone choose February for their wedding month?

 

We really wanted to go somewhere warm during the freezing cold winter months we have here in MN. Also, one of our super good friend's were expecting their first baby last winter. We wanted to make sure to steer clear of her due date because we knew they wouldn't want to be gone over her 1st birthday. We chose a date 3 weeks after her due date and low and behold she was 3 weeks overdue! She ended up having the baby on 1/30 and we leave 1/31 for the cruise! Pheeewww!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We chose Feb bc we got engaged in Feb and wanted the wedding asap but thought we should give our guests 1 year to plan for the trip. It worked out well my brother is having a baby in Nov and we are now getting married on FI grandparents anniversary. I love that we are getting married in Feb but I am ready now!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked Feb for 2 reasons. First, like others have said I wanted a wedding somewhere warm when the weather here in Seattle was cold. It will be so nice to go from gloomy gray Seattle to warm and sunny Jamaica. elefant.gif

 

Second, I own a small boutique and there is no way I can take a week+ off between Sept and Dec. I thought about Jan, but ended up picking Feb so I had all of Jan to do just wedding stuff; because I won't have much time between Thanksgiving and Xmas. I just hope this year's economy doesn't hurt Xmas season too much, because I live allot of the year off those sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
We chose Feb bc we got engaged in Feb and wanted the wedding asap but thought we should give our guests 1 year to plan for the trip. It worked out well my brother is having a baby in Nov and we are now getting married on FI grandparents anniversary. I love that we are getting married in Feb but I am ready now!!!!
I'm with you on that one! I love February too but it's been a looonnnggg wait! We have been engaged since July 2007. It's finally almost here! I remember being so excited when we were within one year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
I'm with you on that one! I love February too but it's been a looonnnggg wait! We have been engaged since July 2007. It's finally almost here! I remember being so excited when we were within one year!
It is too funny every month when I see my ticker change I get super duper excited all over again, but then I look at my list and say I need get my but into gear to get everything done S&M.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×