Photo

Any Occidental Grand Xcaret brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#11 Marianna

Marianna
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

This was my first choice but the WC never got back to me with my questions... i sent them two emails.

#12 DRod0214

DRod0214
    • 173 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

I am considering OGX but need advice and any pics that anyone has. I'm alittle skeptical about the size and the man-made beach. Please email me at rodriguesd327@yahoo.com.
      Diane

#13 MissyJay

MissyJay
      • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:03 AM

Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of people for a wedding at Xcaret?

#14 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
        • 56 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:48 AM

They told us that the max number of guests for a "wedding package" is 20.... It looks like we are going to have 40 so we have to pay $15 US for each extra person... I am having a simple wedding and reception but I want to have music like a DJ but we are only having a "semi private" reception so I'm not sure if they will let us do that! And how much extra do I have to purchase for the reception? I mean I don't know which items are included!!! Help!!!

#15 sarah310

sarah310
          • 172 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hey, I'm bumping this post up. I'm thinking about having my wedding here. Anyone else considering occidental grand xcaret?

#16 dawnandjeremy09

dawnandjeremy09
            • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

Hi-
              I am getting married at the Grand Xcaret in two months below you will find pricing for various wedding options even the spa.
              Dawn

Attachment 3458

Attachment 3459

Attachment 3460

Attachment 3461

Attachment 3462

Attached Files

#17 sarah310

sarah310
              • 172 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

Thanks! i'm still debating on the place. any reason you picked occidental over the other million places in Mexico? It looks beautiful but I'm a little worried about the size of the place and the distance between lobby, pools, beach, etc. do you think that's an issue at all?

#18 dawnandjeremy09

dawnandjeremy09
                • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

I have been to the resort before. We both loved it, but have not been to another resort. The walk was fine as long as your don't have anyone too old or with walking problems. We enjoyed the walks.

#19 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
                  • 56 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

I just got back and our wedding was perfect... and I really mean that! We had been to the resort before and knew it was huge... but we had guests of all ages and sizes and the trolley cart comes by really frequently and is shaded so anyone who didn't want to walk didn't have to... It was just beautiful! We are waiting for our photos from Cancun Studios so will post when we get some! Any questions you can e-mail me at shauna_rae67@yahoo.ca

#20 sarah310

sarah310
                    • 172 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

Thanks Shauna! I keep hearing great things about the place. I can't wait to see your pictures!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users