Originally Posted by destination_diva 

Check out discountmugs.com

#482 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

DeAngelis2Be,

I was speaking to one of my friends whose from Jamaica and she informed me that mailing stuff down there is tricky.....you best bet she said is to get  a bunch of friends and family to carry stuff down for you. This way you won't be paying tons of money yourself for baggage and not stressing whether or not your stuff will make it there, then make it through customs etc.  that's what Im doing, I've already told me wedding party to expect to be carrying things down for me and actually, some of my friends have offered too.

good luck

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Did you guys ship all the supplies for your OOT bags or did you ship them directly to the resort? Does the resort charge a handling fee?

#483 jenrick

jenrick
      • 163 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

Thanks for the list

#484 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

I'm looking to buy SPF chapstick kind of in bulk, does anyone have any suggestions??  Is this even possible?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#485 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

Have you tried Costco or Sam's Club. I thought in the beginning that I wanted to buy it in bulk and saw it at Costco (they were in boxes of like 16). I ended up not getting the boxes cause it was just too many to get close to the number I needed. 

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

I'm looking to buy SPF chapstick kind of in bulk, does anyone have any suggestions??  Is this even possible?

#486 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

I have searched on their (costco) website and didn't see them.  I have to check out their store though here close by.  I did find another website that had them bulk, but we just received RSVP's for a few more people and I don't know if it will be enough.  I may buy the bulk package and then a few additional ones for the extra people!  We do not have a Sam's Club around, but I will check the costco close by. 

Thank you!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#487 horegan

horegan
              • 165 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

This list is so helpful! Thanks!

#488 Sharyn

Sharyn
                • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

Quick question...I just bought some great ivory silk hand fans for the guests.  Do I put these in the OOT bag or rather wait until the ceremony and give them out then?

#489 Meitra

Meitra
                  • 249 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

I would wait until the ceremony and have your wedding coordinator (or a bridesmaid) set one out on each chair before your guests arrive to the ceremony site.  That's what I'm going to do :)

Originally Posted by Sharyn 

Quick question...I just bought some great ivory silk hand fans for the guests.  Do I put these in the OOT bag or rather wait until the ceremony and give them out then?

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#490 MRR16

MRR16
                    • 249 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:05 PM

I agree. Have them oyut at the ceremony or placed on the chairs at the ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users