Can you believe this? Some people should NEVER have animals!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

Well said Glenda.

had I found this last night, I probably would have called the local news station. That would have drawn lots of attention and certainly have gotten the dog adopted.

#22 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      Wtf is wrong with people? Would they leave their family member tied up on the side of the house with all their stuff? And please someone spare me the lecture as to how animals are not the same as people, blah, blah, blah. I respect your opinion but respect mine and to me my pet is my family and he is a breathing, living animal and deserves more respect than being left alone tied to the side of the house. People make me sick.

I agree 100%!

#23 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

Glenda, I am totally with you. I couldn't have said it better if I tried.

#24 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:17 AM

That poor dog!
          I have a cocker and they are very high spirited dogs! I hope this one can bounce back!
          Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
          Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#25 SoontobeMsKniss

• 715 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

That is very sad! People can be so mean!

#26 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

the posting has been deleted

#27 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

I posted something on craigslist to find out where the dog currently is. someone from a rescue organization will probably pick the dog up.

for all the terrible, mean people out there there are also some wonderful people who volunteer their time to find dogs a good home.

#28 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

double post

#29 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

I just wish people would do a couple of things before they get a animal:
                    1) truly look at their life situation and if they think there is a possibility it involves moving where you can't take the animal and you do'nt have friends or family to take the animal then DON'T GET THEM!
                    2) Realize that puppies, kittens etc do grow up and they lose the "puppy cuteness" even though they are still cute and they become work, like having a child you wouldn't leave your child tied up cause you had to move!!!!!
                    3)That animals have feelings, and don't do well with just being bumped around all their lives. They are life long committements and so many people don't realize that!

#30 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:10 PM

That is so aweful! I am glad to hear that animal control was able to pick the dog up before some weirdo, but now for appropriate people to take the dog in and love it and care for it!!!
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users