Photo

My FI is coming home!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#21 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
  • 272 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

Just talked to my FI and he's on the road. He's about 5 hours into his long drive home. I wish he would have let me know he left. Oh well. But atleast my hair is done lol. I just finished it. Now I need to take care of nails and toes. I better hurry because tomorrow morning will be here before I know it.

#22 luckygirl

luckygirl
    • 339 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:03 AM

I haven't read the rest of the replies, but I can tell you who give a f?!!! I'm so excited for you that he's coming back! He will not care that you do not have your nails or hair done. Recall Cat Williams comedy sketch about never ever in the history? If not check it out...it's hilarious and I agree. My toenails are so chipped right now, but when he's looking at me he does not even get to my toe nails! LOL! YAY! He's coming home!

#23 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
      • 272 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

LOL. I know exactly what you were talking about. I just watched it the other day. I know he won't care. He probably won't even notice that I did my hair but that's a man for you. I just can't wait until he gets here!!!! I'm sleepy but I'm too excited to sleep.

#24 jesjess

jesjess
        • 228 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:17 AM

and is he back home LOL

#25 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
          • 272 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

Still no FI yet . And he's not answering his cell. (Sigh) I thought he would have been here by now. This waiting is killing me. I'm so on edge right now it's not even funny. I keep trying to find things to keep me busy but it's not working.

#26 zorlack76

zorlack76
            • 259 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

He will be home soon...no worries!!

#27 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:55 PM

How exciting for you!

#28 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                • 272 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

Well ladies I have a mini update and it's not the best news. Well I talked to my FI and he went to see his family in OH. I'm a little disappointed (ok how about a lot) but what can I do. And he's been in one of his moods (I swear he has pms lol) so we haven't talked too much. It sucks because I was really excited to see him and he switches up and goes to OH first and then fusses at me for fussing at him. So now he's mad at me and I don't know when I'm going to see him. I cried all last night and all day . I was so excited to see him, I mean I still am, but he killed it. I hope he comes this weekend (sigh) I just don't know what I'm going to do

#29 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:32 PM

Aww sweetie that sucks! He shouldn't have told you he was on his way if he wasn't. I am sure you are totally bummed but once he gets there you will forget how upset you are. Did he tell you when he will be back?

#30 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                    • 272 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

I think I am below bummed. We haven't talked since our little arguement so I have no idea. I really wish it wasn't like this. I so didn't want his coming home to be like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users